Range Rover vs. Bikers - who's in the wrong? *VIDEO*

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007

"
Law-enforcement sources told The Post that Mieses’ spine was crushed and that he may now be a paraplegic.
"

don't do stupid shit if you don't want to pay the consequences. Awww boo hoo I'm a paraplegic now because I was riding with a bunch of fucking jackasses doing illegal shit.

don't hang out with those types if you don't want to get into that kind of shit. Best advice anyone never took. They think it's a fucking game

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
I guess the SUV was purposely cutting people off and that's what lead to the explosion of events.

I believe it. I was once riding with a group and we were just chillin on 55 doing like 65-70mph when some asshats came down the ramp and did wheelies past us. Some dude in a car got pissed thinking we were with them and decided to get in front of us and brake check us and give us the finger.
Biker Speaks Out on Biker - SUV Incident in NYC | RTM - RightThisMinute

Ti28

Cupcake
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2013
Bartlett

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
God just sat through hundred of comments on the "Justice For Jay Meezee" Facebook page.

I'll spare you the time, lots of people saying the dude that is paralyzed deserved it, or deserved to die.

I do not think that dude needed to die, or needed to be paralyzed or even hurt for that matter. Whatever was being done prior to the video, RR cutting people off, the obvious evidence of the bikers riding like assholes, nothing ever deserves retaliation. We live in a dangerous world and that retaliation could spell disaster for you or your family. There has been a lot said about carrying a weapon for this type of situation. I am going to hazard a guess and say there were probably quite a few of those guys carrying as well, and who is to say that they are stable enough not to pull out their guns in that situation to retaliate against you even if you have no weapon. I really try to watch what I do on the road these days

This is just a bad situation all around. It's a shame that bikers like these give the rest a bad name, because the majority of bikers are good guys/girls just out having a good time. You know they are up to no good, when they are riding around without tags/plates and splitting lanes and shoulder riding like they are. It's a miracle more people were not injured.

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
"The bikers were part of a group called Hollywood Stuntz, who all hoped to flood Times Square with their motorcycles. NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly said his department was prepared for the group, yielding 15 arrests, confiscating 55 motorbikes and issuing 68 summonses all unrelated to the Lien assault. - See more at: http://hiphopwired.com/2013/10/01/new-developments-in-biker-mob-range-rover-attack-in-new-york-photos/#sthash.4Hkpi7XD.dpuf"

Sounds like the whole group of bikers was full of winners.

These guys are the people that give people that ride a bad name.

1st off he clearly doesn't know how to ride. You do NOT slam on the brakes in front of a car. If a cars following you closely you backoff of the people in front of you to prevent needing to slam on the brakes because cars take more to stop but he looks back sees them there and slams on the brakes right in front of them. If they WERE intending on attempting to block the road for them to pull asshat moves in the middle of the highway you slowly keep slowing down together not slam on the brakes.

2nd they acted like a bunch of retarded animals once it happened. Yeah you need to stick up for buddies but when your buddy does something retarded like he did you take him aside and talk to him about why he did what he did while having a CALM mediator exchange information not all swarm the RR when he pulls over like a bunch of animals.

3rd I'm sure if someone did that to them in their car with their family they would react the same way. When a mob comes at you you get to safety then figure it all out (including having the police called). I remember a while ago a guy got ran over by a bare chassie being pulled by a semi because he was drunk and they don't have lights on the side of them. The driver of the truck stopped and the drunks buddies beat the piss outta the guy he had to be in the hospital for months recovering. Mobs are terrible things that don't act rationally.

4th I'm sure the guy uploading the video thought they were a bunch of badasses and were going to get support during this ordeal. Wrong buddy. Act like idiots and post it online for all the keyboard warriors to scrutinize then then expect to be called out for being idiots.

5th I hope they all get in deep shit for acting like idiots and especially hope they all loose their motorcycles license at least. Like I said before its that type of shit that gives bikers bad names. If you want to be wild and do crazy shit go do it where you're alone with your buddies. Not by all the public and the cars because I'll admit cars tend to be assholes to bikes a lot of times.

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
They should feel lucky it was not some lifted F250 with mudders and a crazy redneck hillbilly driving with shitloads of guns and a hate for bikers!

FIFY

maxresdefault.jpg

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
They were clearly acting like jag offs the entire time. They try to say the Range Rover started it, but the other video clearly shows them, again, cutting off traffic and breaking almost every traffic law out there.

They got what was coming. It's a shame the guy didn't have a nice 45 on him so he could have clipped a few of them as they tried getting him out of the vehicle.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info