Range Rover vs. Bikers - who's in the wrong? *VIDEO*

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
The video starts with a group of bikers surrounding the car and slowing down traffic to the point where it's forced to stop... Just by that alone, unless there's some serious backstory that we're missing, makes me lean to the side of the RR driver. My only desire is that more were in his way when he decided to put it in 4 low.

He appeared to stop, saw that they were trying to surround him and were coming at him aggressively and then took the opportunity to get the fawk out. Even the second time he stopped, maybe to reason with them they again start coming at him and the same scenario unfolds.

Fucking morons. I'm glad they all had helmet cams to show the world their stupidity from multiple angles.

And I'm out.

Even if the Range Rover hit someone, write the fucking plate down or record it and call it the fuck in. Follow them but don't be aggressive and wait for the cops to come. Don't play fucking hero/aggressor. Even if he was in the wrong initially for doing something to the bikers they were in the wrong for boxing him in like that. I personally would have had little doubt they were out for blood at that point which means if they got ran over because I was fleeing for my life that's their problem.

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
Being a biker I do side with the Asian in the Rover, although his big mistake was getting off the hwy. Lucky they didn't beat him to death with their helmets. But when family is involved, I am getting the hell out of there.

when the helmet came through my window and other goon beating on back window where my baby is, the Rover is going into reverse and more bowling pins are going flying.

Csurane24

I like big butts and I can not lie
Jan 30, 2010
Crete
Yea, he didn't run nearly enough of them over. I'm all for watching out for bikers but they break checked him and threatened a man and his family. In my eyes he didn't do enough to defend his family and should of tagged more of them. Hopefully a lot of arrests are handed out. That should be considered gang activity too if I'm not mistaken.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Being a biker I do side with the Asian in the Rover, although his big mistake was getting off the hwy. Lucky they didn't beat him to death with their helmets. But when family is involved, I am getting the hell out of there.

when the helmet came through my window and other goon beating on back window where my baby is, the Rover is going into reverse and more bowling pins are going flying.

It kind of looked like he was 'forced' off. I think the right lane was the exit lane, and he couldn't move over...granted he probably should have just slid over and if he took out a couple of bikers...even better.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Wild video…I was not there & thus do not know all the facts but based on this vid am siding with the RR.
I’m glad it was not worse. He could had been packing just as they could had been packing….Could had been a shootout which would had been bad
But it would had made for a much more entertaining video.

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
Anyone notice what color the guy was who smashed in the window??

images

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Watch NYC Bikers Attack A Range Rover After Driver Runs Over Riders [UPDATE]

More details in the article. The driver got his face chewed up it sounds like, can't blame him for doing what he did. They were lucky his only objective was getting the fuck out of there instead of causing them a bunch of damage. It sounds like the guy who initially got hit was the only one who took any injuries besides the driver. He also had called 911 about it as well. If the initial injury is the one in the video, the guy got right in front of him and slammed on his brakes. Can't fault a driver if a bike is acting like an asshole. Kinda like that guy who brake checked the dude and he hit the guy then walks out and checks the front end of his car.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Asshole bikers or a group of people purposely stop the flow of traffic and I don't know WTF is going on. I don't know if they are going to rob or attack me.

I'm running motherfuckers over too.

Fucking bikers got what they deserved. You stop traffic like that and people feel threatened.

Too bad SUV driver didn't go more GTA 5 on there asses.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
I would not have hesitated to put 2 into the chest of that one moron who ran up and forcibly opened the drivers door. The same goes for those at the end of the video attacking the driver. They would have been Trayvon-ing in no time! Those dumb fucks were just asking to become a statistic.

I fucking hate biker groups anymore! Most of them are dumb fucks whose actions are deserving of getting their asses run over, bumped, or worse. Act like a gang and use ultra-aggressive pack mentality and you should get treated with consequences for being a gang up to and including lethal force if the situation warrants.

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV
Not sure if anything happened before the video, but the RR definitely in the right in my opinion from what I saw. Bike came in lane splitting with the RR, then brake checks right in front. Dude was just fearing for his life. At the end I would have put it in reverse, not caring if I hit anyone. They were out for blood and deserved it. Especially when that one biker ran up and opened the door.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I would not have hesitated to put 2 into the chest of that one moron who ran up and forcibly opened the drivers door. The same goes for those at the end of the video attacking the driver. They would have been Trayvon-ing in no time! Those dumb fucks were just asking to become a statistic.

I fucking hate biker groups anymore! Most of them are dumb fucks whose actions are deserving of getting their asses run over, bumped, or worse. Act like a gang and use ultra-aggressive pack mentality and you should get treated with consequences for being a gang up to and including lethal force if the situation warrants.

Then you would have been charged with a hate crime. The prosecution will insist that he was just going to ask you for some Skittles and strawberry flavored iced-t.

You assumed he meant you bodily harm, but the prosecution will say he is an angel and you should have given a warning shot.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Then you would have been charged with a hate crime. The prosecution will insist that he was just going to ask you for some Skittles and strawberry flavored iced-t.

You assumed he meant you bodily harm, but the prosecution will say he is an angel and you should have given a warning shot.

It's cool. Judged by 12 > Carried by 6.

Besides, maybe I thought I had loaded Skittles instead of Gold Dots in the gun, and was just trying to give him a few as quickly as possible in order to relieve his taste for the rainbow?... :)

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Family in the car or not the RR driver was trying to protect himself and get away from the mob of people wanting to do him harm. I wouldn't care if it was just me and a goldfish in a ziplock bag I won in a ring toss game, had they come at me like that I would've done the same thing as would most everyone else.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info