Prime Day

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
i got the soundlink mini 2 for my recent trip. little heavy to lug around in a backpack for 4 months to also find bad internet or google play unsupported, but works fantastic.

bro bought a $30 amazon one just a bit before i got back. we did a back to back comparison and his went back the next day. you pay for it, but these are impressive little guys.

Yeah ours is just the regular soundlink. I agree it is pricey, but after hearing other bluetooth speakers, Im glad we have it. Would buy another soundlink before a cheaper one.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I always just sort by percentage off to be extra cheap... Picked up a new backpack to take to the range and a laser range finder to toss in the golf bag for when I'm at the range... I already have a Garmin handheld for the course already but always want to watch my yardages at the range.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
the Soundlink Mini for $200 isn't $170 better than the $30 Oontz Angle though.

i originally started at $30 after being impressed at the output of a cheap bt speaker someone got and set up at christmas. although i kept moving up in size and cost as i read reviews. best would be to go to some stores and do some comparisons in person, which i did not do. if something is going to lead a rough life or you want to get a bunch the $30 angle doesn't seem bad. i wanted something i could move to a new apartment monthly that sounded quite good though and this was a great way to go. highly recommend.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
the 88% of 4 and 5 star reviews of over 750 reviews should show you how crappy it is..... :s00ls:

I really don't need anything crazy, honestly...just need something that isn't going to crash after 3 uses...I'm "borrowing" a work drill now, but it's got old NiCad batteries that are just about trash...won't hold a charge while resting, and they are just big and heavy compared to the new Lith-Ion batteries.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I really don't need anything crazy, honestly...just need something that isn't going to crash after 3 uses...I'm "borrowing" a work drill now, but it's got old NiCad batteries that are just about trash...won't hold a charge while resting, and they are just big and heavy compared to the new Lith-Ion batteries.

I totally get that... Going to be looking into the 20v lithium ion DeWalt kit to use on my 18v stuff and then slowly upgrade to the 20v stuff as my 18v stuff dies...

Only problem is the shit never dies. :rofl:

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
i originally started at $30 after being impressed at the output of a cheap bt speaker someone got and set up at christmas. although i kept moving up in size and cost as i read reviews. best would be to go to some stores and do some comparisons in person, which i did not do. if something is going to lead a rough life or you want to get a bunch the $30 angle doesn't seem bad. i wanted something i could move to a new apartment monthly that sounded quite good though and this was a great way to go. highly recommend.

As an owner of an Oontz Angle, Oontz 3XL & a Soundlink Mini, I don't see the extra cash giving me any return outside of the super nifty charging base it uses. It doesn't sound THAT much better.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info