Picked up a new ride last week. Need to find a shop to tune it.

QuikHD

Regular
Jun 20, 2012
2emydysy.jpg

dun4791

gypsy is a whore!
Mar 2, 2004
What ain't no country I ever heard of
The passenger side melted the heater box, they burn spark plug wires......guess these are also very common characteristics of their headers

Haha, yes does sound like theirs. My opinion, this is if there is still a demand for these headers. Sell them and get a set of 2000-2002 headers. They flow great, are cheap, and have no issues. I made over 1k rwhp with a set of stock 2000 gts headers on my gts.

QuikHD

Regular
Jun 20, 2012
I think I'm gonna leave them on, put on a new cat back and replace the previous owners cat delete hack job and call it done. If I can't find anyone local to tune it, I may buy a SCT from Roe with their custom tune for my mods.

Then all I need to do is either chrome the wheels or swap them out for something much easier to clean

I really didn't want another project car, I wanted a driver :(

dun4791

gypsy is a whore!
Mar 2, 2004
What ain't no country I ever heard of
I think I'm gonna leave them on, put on a new cat back and replace the previous owners cat delete hack job and call it done. If I can't find anyone local to tune it, I may buy a SCT from Roe with their custom tune for my mods.

Then all I need to do is either chrome the wheels or swap them out for something much easier to clean

I really didn't want another project car, I wanted a driver :(

If you want no maintenance and those are svs, take them off. There used to be a guy in st Louis that tunes gen2. Performance by Joe I tHink. He had good rep in the day. If you are going to modify on a budget, take it to Levin.

Good luck with it, they sure do attract attention. Congrats

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info