One hell of a beer coaster

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
[MENTION=10534]P40E[/MENTION]

You got any of these in your fleet? The most Ive seen of the 6.7 is in other chassis

I currently have twenty isb 6.7's with a hybrid system behind it in freightliner chassis and eleven vt365 ' s . Very good engine in my opinion . Other than the egr valve and housing ports getting clogged with soot , the expensive dpf filter , and the vgt actuator on the holset turbo .

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
We actually had a huge problem with India flexplates . When they tack weld the ring gear to the plate they burn through the plate . Or the welds crack . I've seen rings completely fall of the plate . I've seen 2" chunks of ring gear fall off .

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Define "touch anything"

Mechanic says straight pipe, egr delete and tune are "ok" :io: Don't tell me I can't do this! The truck *needs* a bit more exhaust note, although I found it to be the best exhaust note of all three diesels - IMO of course. Love that the turbo sound is there! :fy:

LED head lamps and fogs, window rain guards, front hood bug deflector and probably a cow catcher definitely in the plans as well.

[MENTION=19]Yaj Yak[/MENTION]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info