Mustang owners sue Ford, claiming 2016 Shelby GT350 overheats, loses power

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
This is such an easy recall or campaign for dealer to fix , 4,000 cars is nothing . Send out a bulletin . Who ever wants the Trans upgrade gets it . Drop your gt350 off at the dealer . Done . Stop being ford haters , they put the temp sensors there for a reason .

The car is great enough on the track to overheat some shit

Dude...are you brainwashed? First of all, ford said they aren't fixing it (so far).

Second ..."My $60k mustang is so cool that it can't even do one full track session without having to be pulled in to the grass"....is that something you could hear yourself saying?

Lest we forget...this was one of ford's first commercials for this car. Two GT350's on a track. Correct me if I'm wrong, but all Gt350's also have "track-mode" as one of the selectable driving modes, yes? Even ones without the track package

If you're enough of a Ford fanboy to blame this on the owners and say Ford isn't at fault, I don't know what to tell ya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb5jld1a2l0

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I knew dealers were taking orders for cars. So I am sure you could get what you wanted. They built more tech pack cars in 2016. I believe by a good number. I think I posted sales stats in another thread.

Like you said, the way the packages were laid out by Ford was stupid. That was had their issues. The way the 2017 cars are set up is how they should have been all along.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info