Man of Steel Review

Atomicles

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Schaumburg
I didn't like how they killed Zod. I feel that a Kryptonian dying on Earth to a brute physical attack is a little farfetched. Sure, Superman's been on Earth longer and his cells have absorbed more of the Sun's energy, so if you were to think of them as two humans, one stronger than the other, and that one snaps the other's neck, it makes sense. But Kryptonians have always been portrayed as basically immortal on Earth. I mean... I've seen Superman get pummeled plenty of times by beings as strong or stronger than him. None of them ever thought of snapping his neck?

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
I didn't like how they killed Zod. I feel that a Kryptonian dying on Earth to a brute physical attack is a little farfetched. Sure, Superman's been on Earth longer and his cells have absorbed more of the Sun's energy, so if you were to think of them as two humans, one stronger than the other, and that one snaps the other's neck, it makes sense. But Kryptonians have always been portrayed as basically immortal on Earth. I mean... I've seen Superman get pummeled plenty of times by beings as strong or stronger than him. None of them ever thought of snapping his neck?

And the direction it was snapped would have killed those people :dunno:

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Since not everyone goes into the trailer thread, here are my thoughts after seeing the movie last night:

It is fucking terrible.

Just saw this .gif and thought I had to use it even though this is an old thread... LOL

3124962-not+sure+if+serious+zod.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info