LSA/CTS-V/ZR1 Supercharger on 2010 Silverado 2500HD

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
You can. LBZ's are kind of a "holy grail" truck.

Have you considered just buying one that has shit balance rates and just doing the injectors? If you can show the guy on the scanner that it's not correct and negotiate even half the cost off the agreed price it might be worth it... He's selling the truck and you're getting a truck with brand new injectors that you know you won't have to worry about for another 150,000. Might be worth it to pay "half" of an injector job up front over getting one that's OK now but might need it within a year or two...

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL
I have a 6.0 in my truck. It gets around 13 combined and towing it gets like 10 with my open trailer and my mustang on it. Ive pulled a 25 foot inclosed trailer a few times and it was fine around tow but when you get up to 60-70 mph its horrible. The truck has a hard time. And this is coming from a guy that go rid of a diesel for this truck. If you plan on only pulling a open trailer you will be fine, I cant even feel it back there when I pull it. Also, if you go the LSA or LS9 blower option Id imagine you would have horrible IAT issues and will probably hurt that motor pulling long distances. Just my two cents.

Was that a mega cab? Why did you get rid of it?

School Boy

Spray the cubic inch at it!
Mar 28, 2011
Was that a mega cab? Why did you get rid of it?

No that was all with my 6.0 silverado. The Dodge pulled the inclosed like it wasnt even there lol. I got 16 combined and 13.5 towing the inclosed to St. Louis.

It was rotting out really bad. It ran perfect but the rust snuck up on me and there was too much to try and repair. I miss that truck, I will hopefully be getting another cummins in the summer when I start making money again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info