Let's see the Christmas Presents

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
We kept Christmas more for our daughter this year. We ended up closing and moving into our new home this past Friday. That was our Christmas gift.

Attachments

• HOME.jpg
    HOME.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 103

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I'm pretty jacked, I always wanted to do a nice AR15 custom build but never wanted to spend the cash. So last year i put all AR parts on my list, and the wife went crazy and got me a lot of them. Then I didn't finish it throughout the year because I spent too much on the bike and track days, so for this christmas I put the rest of the parts on my list lol.

The only things i've bought with my own money for this gun are the YHM QD, vortex PST 1-6 and noveske charging handle lol. The BDR15 upper/lower, mega barrel, fortis night rail, stock, buffer tube, LPK w/ timney trigger etc are all gifts spread out over a couple of years

It will look just like this but all black, and with a 1.5" shorter barrel (so you won't even see the barrel past the rail, only the yankee hill QD). Eventually it'll go straight from the rail to a suppressor....ftw

The QD is being pinned and welded now, should have it all assembled sometime in january

n20gt-albums-all-picture3219-ar2.jpg

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
more info on the GTR :jg:
I'll have to have my wife send me the details. It's some sort of event in June in Joliet. I'll be driving a Nissan GTR. There were other options (cars) but my wife always remembered me telling her I'm going to buy a GTR. Lol. 3 laps if I'm not mistaken, video footage, and vip area for 2 for the day. I'll have to get other information about it.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Coffee mug with a picture of my son on one side and says “Love you to the moon and back” on the other side.
Bombas socks (super comfortable)
Bracelet from the wife for date nights and fancy events.
Magnetic socket holders
Allen head sockets
About $250 in gift cards to Home Depot to put towards a poverty tool box.

Everyone kept asking me what I wanted for Christmas and I told them I got my gift August 30th at 2:13pm and to spend the money on my son not on me.

The gift that keeps on giving, and spitting up on me, peeing on me, yanking on my beard. Merry Christmas little guy.

5ee8903fa3e76ca20cd002a6c1577df4.jpg

01Sleeper

TCG Elite Member
Dec 11, 2004
I'll have to have my wife send me the details. It's some sort of event in June in Joliet. I'll be driving a Nissan GTR. There were other options (cars) but my wife always remembered me telling her I'm going to buy a GTR. Lol. 3 laps if I'm not mistaken, video footage, and vip area for 2 for the day. I'll have to get other information about it.

My wife got me 3 laps in a Ferrari... June 22nd. May look into upgrading to the lambo...

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
LED headlights
Ceramic coating kit
BlackHawks tickets VS Sharks w/ new sweater and hat
Mario Kart 8 deluxe
Red/blue joycons
Uncharted Lost Legacy
Horizon Zero Dawn Complete edition
Arcade buttons/stick. Ill print a housing for it and see how that is.
Omaha gift package
SALT knife block set

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
Well I have 10 acres of heavily wooded land and old rusty barbed wire. Bring it over
Played with it last night inside and slightly tested range outside. Probably 350ft to 400ft usable diameter. It didn't travel well through the brick house when interested range lol.

Should work perfect in my backyard though.

Edit: It is hard to see the circle of the diameter on this picture once I uploaded it, but 350ft circle is drawn there

87ea2ec178d7f49674049e9ab009d268.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info