Let's see the Christmas Presents

Miss Esa

Just 3 raccoons in a trench coat.
Feb 4, 2012
Wheaton, IL
Real Name
Theresa
It was a Star Wars heavy Christmas for me. Two stuffed porgs, a porg POP, a porg blanket, and TLJ soundtrack. The wife bought me a Swarovski BB-8 and a cook book. But I think the tiny human received the best gift, her first car.

098d976f69a4f269fa3aafc5b3a0e07c.jpg
5c691e76fd9d5635e638e83aee91e17a.jpg
2d3d09b4e9772f7f3e77440618df5326.jpg

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
I got a badass all steel frying pan from my dad (think professional kitchen, no Teflon crap)
Got the Saturn V LEGO set from the wife
Wife’s parents got me a Kreg miter Gauge for the table saw. (Real nice unit)
Mom got us plane tickets to her house in Florida (and we get to stay in her brothers condo on the ocean) plus $300 gift card for universal studios

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Is that circular saw battery powered?
If so, curious how many cuts you get out of that per battery charge.
Keep me posted when you get a chance to use.

Yeah, it's their FlexVolt saw, most reviews I've read were like 220+ cuts on 2x6's and 320+ cuts on 2x4's.

They recently released a worm drive style FlexVolt saw as well.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I gave myself a DeWalt sawzall as a present for 2 closings last week. I'm tearing my main bathroom apart to replace the tub and surround and the sawzall made short work of it. You could tear a house down with these things. This is not the best model (those battery ones look awesome!) but it's cheap and does the job. $79.

51BVRoKKzAL._SL1000_.jpg

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Had a good Christmas this year. Spent some good time with family and friends. Also scored some good gifts this year.

From my family:
-2 ton aluminum harbor freight floor jack
-breaker bar set
-new swivel head ratchet
-con-rods for my 427w build
-clothes, socks, and underwear

The gf bought me a drone that I'm excited to try out when the weather warms up a little.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Not much and not anything to take pics of. Christmas is really for the kids and they made out like bandits... Truth is, anything I want, I just go out and buy myself.

Anywho, Wifey did get me a new Phillips Soniccare toothbrush. My old one crapped out awhile back. And then some new slippers. I know, exciting, exciting...

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I was sent an Omaha Steaks cooler full of goodies. That's basically it :rofl:

I got those last year from my M-I-L and none of it's been touched. It's been sitting in the freezer since. The portions are so small, I think I would have to cook every piece in the kit to make a meal out of it. Otherwise they're all bite size appetizers to me.

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
The wife and I didn't exchange this year (2 years in a row) and I have no complaints about tit. Last year we both decided to get a TV instead. This year we got one of the kids rooms all done up and getting some super nice bedsheets.
I did do a grab bag with the parents and got a dust buster. I laughed but the damn thing is awesome.My mom got me a big rubber tub with lid and filled it with food. Got all the stuff to make pasta sauce, some other stuff that they don't sell by me. I thought it was different and a good idea. You know how us Italians love our home made sauce ;)
Kids got spoiled as usual from everyone else. Was a good xmas except getting called into work

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I'm a boring old fat fuck when I lost my shit over getting a set of Calphalon pots and pans. Also got a sweet new Kershaw knife, some Amazon duckets to buy shit for the baby. Aaaannnnnnddd also took out my mailbox with the back of my truck in the snow. Needs the bedside painted and a new taillight. Wife is buying me some led taillights because #brodozer
88a8f4f6924e0890edb2360554022f8e.jpg
Are those pots and pans the ones that take up less stacking place?
:jg:

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Wife got me a bamboo watch like Cliff posted but darker stain. Wife also got me 3 laps in a GTR, and a shave kit with the soap lather and brush. Also got an engraved wallet from the kids.

From the in-laws, $300, a couple pj sets, and a couple long sleeve shirts.

Also, my brother-in-law gave my wife and I $100 gift card to Texas de Brazil.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info