Let's find cheap new 4wd crew cab domestic pickup trucks <$30k

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I bet you can find some good deals on 2016 Super Duty gasser fords right now with the new body trucks on the lots and model year end deals...

surprisingly, i couldn't when i was just shopping for work, i couldn't get under 40k.

and then, if i got close, they had crank windows.

i must add though, we only do crew cab long bed white trucks. soooo maybe in a different color they are out there.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
There's more... BTW The dealer, Dennis Dillon, is no joke. They're the largest RAM truck dealer in the US. They quoted me on a Cummins when I was searching and inevitably ended up with the F350.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/686050914/overview/

CCLB 6.4 HEMI 4x4. Brake controller, etc...

That black one you posted, makes me think bad thoughts....
[MENTION=4700]Miss Esa[/MENTION] and I fully plan on buying a crew cab, V-8, 4X4 truck, but won't be in a financial position to do so probably until after tax season :(....

Deals on RAMs like these seem to be year round though, not just end of year specials.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Mopar Lifetime Extended Warranty - Backed by Chrysler.

lifetime.gif

LIFETIME MEANS LIFETIME

Chrysler is the first and only automaker that offers a Lifetime warranty with unlimited mileage. That means that your vehicle will be covered for as long as you own it. Mopar Vehicle Protection plans with lifetime coverage are also offered in three coverage levels, Powertrain Care, Added Care and Maximum Care. A Lifetime Maximum Care plan, with it´s bumper to bumper coverage, is probably the best value in the industry. Spend a few minutes on this page and browse through the information below to learn more about lifetime plans.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
From the looks of reading it it's legitimately unlimited as long as I don't sell it or croak :rofl:

I'm stupid enticed by this. It mentions snow plows/ trailer hitches in there. Wonder where they draw the line there.

Edit: Looks like its just the units themselves... Fuck man, fluid film the underside once a year get lifetime brake pads/rotors after they need changing and just drive the fucking wheels off of it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info