Let's find cheap new 4wd crew cab domestic pickup trucks <$30k

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
The return of the Ford STX trim is where its at for value IMO. Once those things start getting discounts that's gonna be a lotta truck for not a lotta dollars.

Positioned between the XL and XLT models, STX adds a stylish exterior and many interior features that aren’t normally available on the entry level F-150:
20-inch machined-aluminum wheels with dark gray painted pockets
Black billet-style grille with body-color surround and black mesh insert
Body-color front fascia and front and rear bumpers
SYNC® 3 with 8-inch center stack touch screen and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto™
Privacy glass
Unique black sport cloth seats with Flow-through Console and steering column-mounted shifter
STX Sport Box decal
Fog lamps
Manual driver and passenger lumbar support
The F-150 with the STX package is available with the 2.7-liter EcoBoost, 5.0-liter V8 and 3.5-liter EcoBoost.

vehicle.png

vehicle.png

MSRPs for 41k with 2.7EB & 4wd. So figure 31-32k.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
The return of the Ford STX trim is where its at for value IMO. Once those things start getting discounts that's gonna be a lotta truck for not a lotta dollars.

vehicle.png

vehicle.png

MSRPs for 41k with 2.7EB & 4wd. So figure 31-32k.

Fuck you for bringing this back OT (not really OT, but close enough :rofl: )

I always got a waft of cheap about the STX trim...like it's an XL, but with a couple little do-dads to try to bring it more upscale

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Fuck you for bringing this back OT (not really OT, but close enough :rofl: )

I always got a waft of cheap about the STX trim...like it's an XL, but with a couple little do-dads to try to bring it more upscale

Yeah that's the point. KJ found those XL's in the 20's but for a little bit more you lose the work truck look at gain a console, sync3, 20's & privacy glass. Totally worth it if you're looking for a budget truck but not a work/fleet beater

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Yeah that's the point. KJ found those XL's in the 20's but for a little bit more you lose the work truck look at gain a console, sync3, 20's & privacy glass. Totally worth it if you're looking for a budget truck but not a work/fleet beater

I could see that...dad just picked up a EB3.5L XLT FX4 for around $33K...I mean, cheap Fords are out there

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info