Its time.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
You've got a blank signature. Don't take stuff so seriously. I was just giving you a hard time. Come on you knew it was coming given how you used to brag on here about the dealer bankrupting deals you negotiated via bird dogs.

Its no big deal man. I dont take it personally anymore. If you havent noticed, I have been very chill on here for like two years now. But you cant outrun a reputation that easy. I get it.

Update - A deposit has been left with a nice dealer. Set for saturday pickup. Not a camaro.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Its no big deal man. I dont take it personally anymore. If you havent noticed, I have been very chill on here for like two years now. But you cant outrun a reputation that easy. I get it.

This was from the other thread before you posted this one. You can't outrun the reputation when you keep doing the same thing. haha

And you guys gave me shit for going through cars. I only had 7 cars over the last 10 years....not 10 months lol.

I don't think it was the number of cars, it was the number of threads and flip flopping which one you were going to buy. haha

Lol yeah probably. That shit still happens in my head. Just yesterday I was getting a charger SP, then today I talked myself out of it. And how with HC prices down in the low $50k's, maybe I should do that. Who knows. I'll tell you there will be one epic thread for it when it finally arrives. And Im sure it will go 20 pages and lulz and flaming the likes you have never seen.

Good luck with the current deal working out. We expect a new ride thread for it. A thread made Saturday after you have signed paperwork and drove it home. :s00ls:

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
so that takes off almost a second on 1/4 the fuck

Pretty damn close. The 8 speed is no joke. Both the 392 and 6th gen are low 12 cars stock. The Mustang is a high 12 car. After owning a 5th gen and sitting in a 6th gen I would go with a scat pack. The SS is damn impressive but it's tiny inside. Might as well buy a used C7.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go

Update - A deposit has been left with a nice dealer. Set for saturday pickup. Not a camaro.

just curious how much did a chevy dealer tried to bump you on the fake rebates? I see it all the time from other ford stores

skeezer

TCG Elite Member
Jan 3, 2008
Luke's Beef
Well in typical dealer fashion, they bait and switched me. Car is not available that the agreed price that's also listed on their website. Now we have all this talk of misprints and so on. I walked. It was my third choice color anyway. Back to the drawing board. Nobody wants my money. Easiest car deal ever and the dealers are making it impossible. I walked from another deal a few days ago. I thought this one was written in stone. I almost lost it there too. Had to woosaa in the bathroom. And left.

Go ahead guys flame away. But Ill find something very soon. Have my eye on a totally different car I'm going to call on tomorrow.

You want a no bullshit deal? Call the dealer, ask for Joe Fosco, tell him I referred you, he will get what you want.

Ron Westphal Chevy | Aurora, IL | Plainfield, IL Chevy

I've bought 10 cars from him in the past 15 years.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
You want a no bullshit deal? Call the dealer, ask for Joe Fosco, tell him I referred you, he will get what you want.

Ron Westphal Chevy | Aurora, IL | Plainfield, IL Chevy

I've bought 10 cars from him in the past 15 years.

ive bought a vette for the wife and Tahoe recently for the wife and yes they are very nice and don't play games. the Gm is stand up guy and I never mentioned I was in the car business. best deal hands down in the Naperville area

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info