Its time.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
You jinxed it by making a thread.

Toosoonjr.gif

Fucking aint that the truth. But everything happens for a reason. The more I think about it, the more Im glad it didnt work out. I still want a camaro, but Im going to rethink the other options again. There are some very nice land yachts out there for same money. Man I really didnt want another mustang either. But they seem to be the bargain of the century at the moment.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
51e709a07aa6136a6f88c941c8c0eb55.jpg

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005

No. Was a 2SS with 8sp auto and dual mode exhaust. After some research, turns out they had it packed with every available rebate that most wont qualify for. The problem is that after the 10 phone calls and all the numbers talked between me and the dealer before I even left the house, there was no mention of this at all. In the business, this is called a bait car. They get you in on a totally unrealistic deal, then try to up you or switch you into another car.

So let down here. And accordingly, there is no other cars within 500 miles that loaded up for that price. So I have to either up my budget, or lower my requirements. Or I can go after a challenger. They just got like $3k in rebates yesterday and they are able to be had for like $6k off sticker. There is a great one not too far away in the right color for the right price. Im going to call in a few on it when they open. Who knows, I might be the captain of my own land yacht after all. Either way both cars are awesome and will be a blast to own. I was just watching videos a guy from orlando posted of his bone stock scat pack 8 speed auto car running 11.9's on the stock tires last weekend. They scoot thats for sure. And for the record, this was never a hype thread.

dun4791

gypsy is a whore!
Mar 2, 2004
What ain't no country I ever heard of
No. Was a 2SS with 8sp auto and dual mode exhaust. After some research, turns out they had it packed with every available rebate that most wont qualify for. The problem is that after the 10 phone calls and all the numbers talked between me and the dealer before I even left the house, there was no mention of this at all. In the business, this is called a bait car. They get you in on a totally unrealistic deal, then try to up you or switch you into another car.

So let down here. And accordingly, there is no other cars within 500 miles that loaded up for that price. So I have to either up my budget, or lower my requirements. Or I can go after a challenger. They just got like $3k in rebates yesterday and they are able to be had for like $6k off sticker. There is a great one not too far away in the right color for the right price. Im going to call in a few on it when they open. Who knows, I might be the captain of my own land yacht after all. Either way both cars are awesome and will be a blast to own. I was just watching videos a guy from orlando posted of his bone stock scat pack 8 speed auto car running 11.9's on the stock tires last weekend. They scoot thats for sure. And for the record, this was never a hype thread.

New 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat For Sale in Peotone IL | VIN: 2C3CDZC90GH245097

You can get this one way under sticker. My youngest son works there he told me about it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info