Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
Mines working fine[emoji41]
8475de0f3118390f1c341ae399cf5518.jpg

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
Just did mine. I've been meaning to do it for about a month, but I thought the cottonwood fluff would be much harder to get off. Luckily it hosed right off.

I have a feeling my evaporator coil in the furnace needs a thorough cleaning as well. The old lady before me probably didn't change filters often.

pbdevastator

Regular
Aug 3, 2010
Nest said the ac ran for 11 hours yesterday fuck. It didn’t feel as hot during the day vs the last heat wave, but it def did not cool down at night as much like last time. At 9 pm it still felt like 100 it said.

F this

My nest said only 6.25 hours for Friday surprisingly. Yesterday however, was 11 hours. I assume since I was home all day it was never on eco mode. Prolly the difference there.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Checked my nest. It ran about 5 hours yesterday :rofl:. Not terribly, showing 54% on the main floor right now. We have a 70 pint dehumidifier in the basement also. Even without the ac on it was typically 8-10 degrees cooler in the house than outside as long as we kept the windows shut.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
It doesn’t seem like something you would do, I don’t have one and I buy my tires new lol, I’m just fucking with you I don’t see the need I set it at what I want when I leave the house and what I want when I return
Yeah IMO, it's only good for stats. I set it and barely touch it also and turn off all the Eco/automation shit.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I like being able to adjust it from my phone if I forgot to turn it up when I leave. Also it’s easier to set a schedule on it than our old programmable thermostat was. Being able to see the wife turning the air down while I’m gone is also fun. It also has a feature that shuts down your compressor after the temp has reached your goal on the floor the thermostat is, then uses the fan to circulate that cold air throughout the house before shutting down.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info