I'M GOING TO BE A FUCKING DAD!!

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
well we found a company that does ultra sounds early to determine the gender, and we thought it was $50 well spent....

and....

the results are in...

IT'S A FUCKING BOY!!! the race car buying shit has already started! im stoked man. ive already been trying to read up on how the people on youtube make the badass power wheels. and have already bought his first outfit...granted it's a 12mos outfit, but i dont give a damn. lol.

20130725_174359_zps721c5622.jpg

20130725_174405_zps1ab62d12.jpg

boogeyman

T-BURD
Sep 25, 2012
demotte in
i have 2 kids 1 adopted 4 yr old girl and my baby is gonna be 8 mos on sept 2nd the first few months are rough man if your like i am i hear the slightest noise and im wide awake and checking on him feeding him changing whatever he needs it takes some getting used to i used to sleep 8-9 hours a night every night now 4-6 is my average and im totally used to it now. a week ago he started saying dad and that just made up for every hour i spend up with him at night when i need to be asleep. u will find the funniest things make u smile about him and you will quickly see yourself in your baby. mine loves rock music and the race track had him at 41 at 6 mos old and he sat there and watched the cars go buy cracking up laughing and getting exited and never once cried from the noise. it is an experiance you will never forget man and google is your freind ive found so many easy remedy`s for common things that they say u need a doctor for its insane. and everytime we go in for shots of a checkup he is healthy as a horse. just be patient with him as they really like to try your patience lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info