I'M GOING TO BE A FUCKING DAD!!

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
Perfect way to convince your wife to let you get a gbody and a great way to get bonding time and teach your kid about something that's better then sitting on the ass playing video games or getting bored and experimenting with drugs. Just teach them to be responsible on the street with vehicles and save racing for the track

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
Congrats!! As a mother myself, you will just be happy when that baby comes out happy and healthy, no matter boy or girl! Girls are just as tough and into cars and sporty as boys, yet all pretty and beautiful princesses at the same time. Boys will just be boys. :)

I wish you and your wife the best time that is about to come and the best years of your life are just beginning. All I'm going to say is, just tell her she's beautiful when she's crying saying and saying she's fat, lol. It's the pregnancy hormones ,)

boogeyman

T-BURD
Sep 25, 2012
demotte in
congrats i had my boy jan 2nd ((( little bastard could have come 2 days earlier and i could have taxed him) its the most awesome thing in my life, he is turning 5 mos in a few days
dont worry the first few months will be tough mine was hell thru 4 mos and its really starting to be fun since he is getting more aware and interactive now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info