If you're gonna fly AA, keep your dates flexible.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
flew spirit for 80$ round trip to Miami.

1st flight of the day at 5/6 am....each time underbooked and half empty. Got a whole row both ways.

will do again.

About 10 years ago I flew Spirit because I found a ~$180 flight to Vegas. There can be nothing worse than that pile of shit airline. First and last time I ever flew a "budget" airline.
When my family and I go to Florida or Texas, we mostly use Spirit. Haven't had any issues except one time. All other times it's been great flying with no issues. Also flew out of ORD right before a big snow storm came in as everybody else got cancelled and same thing happened leaving Orlando (except it being a rain storm), which I thought was awesome as our flight was on time.

As for that one time.... We booked our flights at the beginning of the year for our trip (or I think as early as we could). Had our flight at 6am and to arrive around 8 or 9 something non-stop. Well they changed the flight. Instead of leaving early like we planned, our plane didn't leave ORD until the time we actually wanted to be at our destination. No email or phone call notification indicating the change. No warning. We were about to head to the airport way to early and with a 2 year old, it makes a difference. Allegedly it was because they just cancelled one flight all together since they slow down in the winter (allegedly). Bullshit excuse if you ask me. But we made it work and luckily we checked the night before leaving as we had to call the limo service to adjust our time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info