I did a thing - 2017 GTI

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
All very fast, none of them used to their potential. I would just make power then putz around town doing nothing with them. I dont find the track exciting anymore, the half mile is fun but a once a year type of thing....I dunno. Ive been slowly losing interest in the whole power thing for awhile now.

The GTI is still quick while being super comfortable and still fun.

You got someone pregnant didn't you?

Congrats and who cares as long as you're happy.

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Aug 1, 2007
Eh, I very much doubt it (right now at least). My past 3 cars I've built to be number queens then they sit most of the time. Its a waste.

I'm not like I was when I was younger where I went to the track every weekend, was out all night, etc.

Ive been wanting something new and with a warranty for awhile now.

i can respect that, ive got a down payment on a mortgage into my 01 Cobra and im dreading that i wont enjoy it as much as i do my stockish 03 GT, just gotta find that one that suits you best

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
You need to be having sex for that to happen right? I dont remember.

In my younger days, I considered pursuit of the ladies to be a numbers game. I didn't know their personalities up front so I'd approach at least half a dozen girls in the bar based on their attractiveness and say "Hi". Asked them a few questions about themselves to see if they were interesting. Most would blow me off but there was always one or two who would talk and give me phone numbers. Led to plenty of man/woman bounce episodes.

I tell my son that when he says girls are hard to find.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Well... this thread sucks. Someone is "growing up" and growing haters. Because I hate this. I have an Accord now, so I guess I'll just let my next GF have a bunch of kids and drive a minivan. My life is over anyways, might as well give in. EVERYONE WANTS A FAMILY, RIGHT?

EDIT: This was sarcastic, but as I read it again, it sounded mean AF. Sarcastic though. I have a secret relationship with Mook that none of you can know about. It's... sexual.

Omicron

From Russia With Love
TCG Premium
Jan 13, 2013
McHenry
Congrats Mook. These cars are awesome. Love the color.

Going to be shame to see the evo go, but I get it. that car is such a fantastic beast. Hope it stays in the TCG family.

I get where you're coming from on the golf r. I drove @fastlax 's and loved it, but couldn't justify wifey priced car for myself. I loved the GTI I test drive when looking at a replacement to the mustang; if I wasn't being so cost conscious I'd have chosen one over the fiesta st.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Congrats Mook!

As mentioned, sucks to here the Evo is going. I loved the hot hatch, and greatly miss my ST. But you gotta do what's needed, and truthfully the CRV is fun (being a manual helps).

The handling on the ST alone is what added to the fun factor. Enjoy the new ride.

Thread Info