How much debt should Single Chesterstacks have v.SXS

LoveSpank

JTICE
Mar 13, 2012
Oswego
Or.

Trade in the Scrambler. Sell the two sleds.

Maverick-Woods.jpg
Get CAN-AM, and rip it with giant smile on your face.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Until it breaks then you buy one of these..... :jg:

Just needs some real seats in the front.

2017-honda-pioneer-1000-5-le-review-specs-side-by-side-utv-atv-sxs-limited-edition-utility-vehicle-16.jpg

I also swing hard from the YXR1000. Classic Yammi yellow is sick but I will never own another Yamaha again.

57e8bd69b314e9688d5c9356.jpg

Why will you never own another yamaha again? For a second I thought you were swingin on the YXZ, then you'll all like "NEVER AGAIN"

I'm so confused.

I actually like the idea of the YXZ1000R because of the manual transmission it has.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Why will you never own another yamaha again? For a second I thought you were swingin on the YXZ, then you'll all like "NEVER AGAIN"

I'm so confused.

I actually like the idea of the YXZ1000R because of the manual transmission it has.

I had some bad luck with the 2 yamahas I owned. It's more that Honda has proven itself to me over and over again that I will always ride red. The YXZ is sick. The full manual would be badass for dunes but I think it would suck for trails around here. I would go with the CVT with a GYTR gear reduction. When it comes to SxS my list is RZR 900, Pioneer 1000, YXZ 1000. If Honda offers a sportier SxS with real front seats I would be all over it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info