How much debt should Single Chesterstacks have v.SXS

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Pedestrian plow... Get a BOSS :rofl:

0107111423b.jpg

I want one of these. My SxS will be an 855d Deere. They're still 50mph machines, but can be put to work kinda along the lines of the Kubotas.

speak of the devil, any idea on what people are paying to have residential driveways plowed? not sure if your running commercial or residential with that hoe.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
speak of the devil, any idea on what people are paying to have residential driveways plowed? not sure if your running commercial or residential with that hoe.

What size drive? I'm typically $30-50 for residential, + $10 to salt. Add 50% 4-8" 100% 8.1-12. All depends on size and location. If I've got a few houses in a given area I usually cut some slack. I should be on par with just about anyone else price wise.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
What size drive? I'm typically $30-50 for residential, + $10 to salt. All depends on size and location. If I've got a few houses in a given area I usually cut some slack. I should be on par with just about anyone else price wise.

Just thinking I can buy this 900 4 seat rzr and maybe it pays for itself if enough of my neighbors have me come plow and we get a bunch of storms :rofl:

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
We have an 8xx deer at work it's pretty good plows well for what it is, goes fairly well I don't think I've hit 55 but upper 40's real easy

The 855d diesel is a mid 40's-50mph machine, works its ass off and is still fun-ish. And fun-Ish to me is work on my property and ride to the local bar, not trying to take long trips. Still a quad guy for distance riding. The want is strong.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info