How did you get a whoopin as a child?

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
To this day I still have only smacked my kid's butt once. I just felt so bad after doing it that I couldn't bring myself to do it again. We just ground him from TV/iPad/video games and put him in time out.

I turned out fine getting smacked when I was a kid, but I don't like doing it. I suppose if he did something pretty awful, I might consider it. But it's usually just attitude and whining when he doesn't want to do something.

Probably because you fear the reaper. Gawd forbid you get caught doing it. Expect a visit from DCFS, removal from your home until the case is cleared in the courts, etc, etc...

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I’m not sure why, but I never got a bar of soap in my mouth. We were a dawn liquid household so my mom would load up a finger of dawn then chase us down and hook us in the mouth with it :rofl:

Soft soap was terrible, never got the bar, always the damn soft soap.

I got spanked once so hard by my Dad and never wanted it again. From then on it only took a look or the raising of the voice. Funny thing is I have done the same with my children, it works great!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info