Harvey Weinstein beat off into a plant

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Georgina Chapman is another "innocent" wife who didn't know about her husband's indiscretions.

Her first moves? Call Huma Abedin and some PR firms. ""F" Harvey! Protect my image!"

Georgina Chapman reportedly reaches out to Huma Abedin amid Harvey Weinstein scandal | Fox News

harvey-weinstein-and-wife-georgina-chapman-oscars-2016-arrivals-1456727432-view-1.jpg

This her out so she doesn't have to lay under him anymore?

Interesting to see if he had a pre-nup

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I sat while my wife watched the new episode of Will and Grace. The show couldn't make 2 minutes without a Trump joke. It got tiring really fast. TV in general has just turned me off. I don't care for politics when I just want to be entertained. That's why I just watch a bunch of movies.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
TV in general has just turned me off. I don't care for politics when I just want to be entertained. That's why I just watch a bunch of movies.

This. I'm watching the Andy Griffith show on Netflix right now because it's about the only thing that doesn't piss me off.

Kimmel is a fucking joke now. At least Adam Carolla is still normal-ish lol

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
James Van Der Beek now saying hollywood executives groped him as a kid....WTF is wrong with these people?!?!

Cosby may have opened the door, but Weinstein may have ripped it off the hinges. If this keeps up things are going to be really fucking weird there for a long time. I mean, we saw what it did to the Catholic Church.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Cosby may have opened the door, but Weinstein may have ripped it off the hinges. If this keeps up things are going to be really fucking weird there for a long time. I mean, we saw what it did to the Catholic Church.

Several of Miramax board members resigned yesterday. They were the supporters of Harvey. The ones left support his brother so they will try to distance and maintain. With a company as powerful as Miramax, they may do it. Depends on how bad the potential news/charges get and how much they knew about the reported rapes/assaults.

Look at Clinton and how she tefloned herself out of a jail cell.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
From Farrow's article.

In the Times piece, Weinstein made an initial effort at damage control by partly acknowledging what he had done, saying, “I appreciate the way I’ve behaved with colleagues in the past has caused a lot of pain, and I sincerely apologize for it.” In an interview with the New York Post, he said, “I’ve got to deal with my personality, I’ve got to work on my temper, I have got to dig deep. I know a lot of people would like me to go into a facility, and I may well just do that—I will go anywhere I can learn more about myself.” He went on, “In the past I used to compliment people, and some took it as me being sexual, I won’t do that again.” In his written statement to the Times, Weinstein claimed that he would “channel that anger” into a fight against the leadership of the National Rifle Association. He also said that it was not “coincidental” that he was organizing a foundation for women directors at the University of Southern California. “It will be named after my mom and I won’t disappoint her.” (U.S.C. has since rejected his funding pledge.)

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news...harvey-weinsteins-accusers-tell-their-stories

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area
Funny watching Hollywood rip themselves apart over this. What a bunch of assholes.

Exactly, I would bet the majority did the exact same thing.
Well maybe not the majority since so many are freaks & **** :(
You're old, ugly or both, and smoking hot want to be actresses are willing to do anything, I can see how losers, perverts use that.
Now obviously being a POS criminal is different.
You don't attack anyone, you want to be a scumbag, then you have to live with that,
if you are a POS criminal, your ass gets locked up with big bubba & leroy!!!!

I love how some of these POS are posting how bad he is, then one of their own victims post "you did the exact same thing to me".

It's a shame some guys just let the power go to their head.
There's plenty of stupid greedy girls available without being a POS criminal!!!!
Even some goof like me got plenty of good looking girls over the years, even my wife was younger and she picked me up for some reason????

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
I sat while my wife watched the new episode of Will and Grace. The show couldn't make 2 minutes without a Trump joke. It got tiring really fast. TV in general has just turned me off. I don't care for politics when I just want to be entertained. That's why I just watch a bunch of movies.

What's funny is I fully cancelled AT&T U-Verse TV yesterday, the cord was cut mostly because of the same BS. Dropping off the receivers today.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info