Harvey Weinstein beat off into a plant

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
So - did this guy rape women or did he require them to pay a fare (sexual favor) to be casted in a movie?

Why did all these "A" and "B" list celebrity women stay quiet all these years knowing it continued to happen to other women?

Rose McGowen stayed silent likely because that was part of her $100k settlement with him. Though she hasn't no ground to stand on while judging other women for being silent. He bought her silence and she cashed the check.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Weinstein running shows there are grounds (in his mind) for possible charges. Why leave the country if he has no skeletons?

News says 30 women have now come forward. It's Cosby II. Two of the women have said he "forced" them to give him oral sex.

The Hollywood actresses would not say anything before because the guy is POWERFUL in Hollywood. I can see them not wanting to jeopardize their careers. Hard to stay silent but would you guys give up fame and fortune to attack a guy who would probably cream you in court?

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Weinstein running shows there are grounds (in his mind) for possible charges. Why leave the country if he has no skeletons?

News says 30 women have now come forward. It's Cosby II. Two of the women have said he "forced" them to give him oral sex.

The Hollywood actresses would not say anything before because the guy is POWERFUL in Hollywood. I can see them not wanting to jeopardize their careers. Hard to stay silent but would you guys give up fame and fortune to attack a guy who would probably cream you in court?

It would be a form of extortion or black mail IMO. I could see him being a person that's really above power. If you can quash an article in the NYT you're not a person I would want to fuck with.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Here's a long and detailed article that addresses the quashing question directly. Turns out NBC had the story first and execs would not air it.

This is Huff Post so the left is fighting with itself on this one. Ratings > solidarity.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nbc-harvey-weinstein_us_59de5688e4b0eb18af059685

In mid-August, Ronan Farrow, an NBC News contributor, had secured an interview with a woman who was willing to appear on camera, in silhouette, her identity concealed, and say Harvey Weinstein had raped her, according to four people with close knowledge of the reporting. It was a pivotal moment in a testy, months-long process of reporting a story that had bedeviled a generation of media and Hollywood reporters.

Farrow had a lot of material already. In March, he had acquired a damning and much-coveted audio recording in which Weinstein admits to having groped an Italian model. He had interviews with former executives and assistants who’d worked closely with Weinstein who spoke about the culture of harassment and abuse he perpetrated. And now he had someone ready to accuse Weinstein of rape, on camera.

But at that moment Farrow was also caught in the pincers of an NBC News edict. He had been told by executives at NBC News that he didn’t have enough reporting to go on air with his Weinstein story, according to four sources, and he had been told by the network to stop reporting on it. NBC tried to put a stop to the interview with the woman accusing Weinstein of rape. The network insisted he not use an NBC News crew for the interview, and neither was he to mention his NBC News affiliation. And so that was how Ronan Farrow wound up paying out of his own pocket for a camera crew to film an interview.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Think she is donating it to Bill's victims?

Clinton 'sick,' 'shocked' and 'appalled' by Weinstein allegations - CNNPolitics

Hillary Clinton said in an interview with CNN on Wednesday that she will donate the money Harvey Weinstein contributed to her political campaigns after multiple sexual assault allegations were leveled against the powerful Hollywood mogul.

Clinton, in an interview with CNN's Fareed Zakaria as part of her ongoing book tour, said she was "sick" and "shocked" when she found out about the sexual assault allegations, first revealed in a bombshell report by The New York Times and then further reported in a detailed report by The New Yorker.

"I was appalled. It was something that was just intolerable in every way," she said. "And, you know, like so many people who've come forward and spoken out, this was a different side of a person who I and many others had known in the past."

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
No one remembers the Man Show? The hypocrisy of celebrities and people with money and power is just deafening.

Oh, and Roman Polanski 2.0 with this Weinstein scumbag.

I have all episodes on my media center.

Favorite episode was when Jimmy and Adam set up a stand to fight for women's rights, and get them to sign a petition to end women's suffrage. They had a good amount of signatures of women signing away their right to vote! LOL!!!

Now Jimmy on his high horse tells us right from wrong each night on his show.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Georgina Chapman is another "innocent" wife who didn't know about her husband's indiscretions.

Her first moves? Call Huma Abedin and some PR firms. ""F" Harvey! Protect my image!"

Chapman reportedly began reaching out several crisis advisors and public relations experts over the weekend when a New York Times report exposed the allegations against her husband. Weinstein was fired from his own company on Sunday. Chapman said she was leaving her husband of 10 years and making their two children her “first priority.”

Georgina Chapman reportedly reaches out to Huma Abedin amid Harvey Weinstein scandal | Fox News

harvey-weinstein-and-wife-georgina-chapman-oscars-2016-arrivals-1456727432-view-1.jpg

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info