Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 2

Atomicles

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Schaumburg
So yea... this movie was FRICKIN' AMAZING! I laughed and cried so much. The visual effects were remarkable to say the least. My mouth was open so much from laughing, jaw-dropping visuals, and just a general sense of awe that my jaw started to hurt. This is the best movie I've seen in years. I even liked it in 3D. If a couple of bucks to see it in 3D instead of 2D is trivial to you, I'd recommend it. Everyone should go see this!

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I don't know if Id call it the best Marvel movie, but its definitely top 2 or 3 for sure.

I don't know if its just the cast the put together for it that just works, or that they weren't expecting it to be such a huge hit, but the movie was just good. I was mad that I waited until pay per view after seeing the first one.

Ill definitely be seeing this one in theatres, just dont know if itll be opening weekend because I hate being in a packed theatre.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I feel like GOTG is extremely over rated. The 1st one was OK, I don't understand the hysteria. Best Marvel movie? Please. I'll wait for Netflix.

I think its definitely the most entertaining Marvel movie yet. The dialogue and banter is quick and just clicks into place. The pacing is great, and action slick. Its just an all around fun movie.

To me, Captain America 2: Winter Soldier is probably the best marvel movie. Perfect atmosphere for Cap and Black Widow.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I think its definitely the most entertaining Marvel movie yet. The dialogue and banter is quick and just clicks into place. The pacing is great, and action slick. Its just an all around fun movie.

To me, Captain America 2: Winter Soldier is probably the best marvel movie. Perfect atmosphere for Cap and Black Widow.

Winter Soldiers pacing and action were both on-point IMO. Definitely my current pick for best Marvel flick still.

I just watched the first Gurdians again yesterday gearing up for Volume 2 later this week.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info