Gaming Forza 7

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Right??? On simulation steering this thing is almost undriveable. It does not feel right to me.

I do enjoy the gtr at nurburgring tho. Puddles dont quite seem to be the insta-death they were in 6, and there seems to be a much nicer finesse to the traction levels on the wet pavement.

Wish they chose a better friggin car for Mugello. I freaking love that track and am so stoked its finally back.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Why are load times so long. In mean the demo is downloaded. It isn't like it needs to read a disc. Game systems should be better with load times by now.

Also it doesn't feel much different than 6 to me.

Xbox games don’t even use the disc anymore. It’s just an authorization device. When you insert the disk it downloads the game to the drive anyway.

I will agree though the load times are decently long, and I have an SSD drive as well, so my times are probably half what yours are.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Demo played. Thoughts:

The Porsche feels like a brick on that track. Fast but just felt really heavy.
The GTR drove great, not surprising tho as its a full blown race car.
Audio is good as always.
Game runs butter smooth.
Graphics, wow. The sky starting to clear on the final Ring GP straight looks amazing....cant wait to play it in 4k w/ HDR.

As for the weather, much better than 6....however, and I hope its just the demo....JUST starts raining and the track is instantly filled w/ puddles.....I hope that was just a tech thing and not indicative of the "dynamic weather".

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I'm not sitting at a computer. If I'm building a nice home theater, why the hell would I want to sit there with headphones on.

Like I said if your single which for you is fine you can crank it. I have surround sound. I can hear more in my surround sound headset. It’s seriously like I’m actually in the game with footsteps and everything.

Since we play rainbow six siege a ton, it’s nearly a must have to play that game. Or you basically get turned on on every corner lol.

I’m not downing surround sounds, just saying headsets are used competitively and for a reason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info