Gaming Forza 7

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
went back to playing this game with the new Xbox one x and 4k tv. And the graphics are awesome!

E9FC04F4-72C0-4756-9C11-8FE4B3BE0717.jpeg

B798351D-CFE4-4AEB-94C9-B48B9E34EC8C.jpeg

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just busted this game out for the first time in.......i dont even remember how long. Had a hankering to do some nurburgring laps cuz its been forever. Did 2 laps in a lightly modded Merc SLS ( I dont know why they dont have the black series in this game), and 2 laps in a bone stock Senna. When you drive a car thats not the Senna, and then you drive the Senna, you really see how on another level that car is.

I really forgot how much I hate the menu system in this game anow how everything is set up. The actual driving is still engaging and fun tho, especially w/ a wheel. I'm quite sweaty now.

Reactions: Bru and Marko

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Forza proper needs a BIG retooling. These racing games need to go back to the GT1-3 days where it wasnt just a race to put you into the fastest cars in the game. Not to mention allowing you to modify basically one car and butt fuck the game into submission.

The career mode needs to be methodical, making you use a huge variety of cars, etc etc.

F7 got old really fast.

Reactions: Bru and IDAFC21

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
It’s definitely more enjoyable on the series X simply because of how much faster it loads.
I finally did the Sebring endurance event when I was of for Christmas. That was a bullshit race. I had to do it twice because I ended up having to do an extra pit stop more than the ai :mad:.
Not sure how they could change it up, I feel like they do make you use a good variety of cars but it all just seems kinda lifeless.
It would be really cool if they could incorporate some history and videos into the game for the different cars. Use the cloud to store the videos so you don’t have to install all of them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info