Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
It was such a mess. Random slow mo shots that were literally random. The automated cars? Since when does a late model passat have self driving? Or a Dodge ram? Or every car in New York? A fucking nuclear sub explodes and everyone just chills next to it? The whole thing was just crap.

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
6f8c0e0bfc730f01496ea00e1a4d6b49.jpg

my friend was invited to a Hollywood screening and took this. VD was there and she was pretty excited :) Have that picture too, but car is better...

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
It was such a mess. Random slow mo shots that were literally random. The automated cars? Since when does a late model passat have self driving? Or a Dodge ram? Or every car in New York? A fucking nuclear sub explodes and everyone just chills next to it? The whole thing was just crap.
Oh yeah, it was ridiculous. That's the whole point. It's no more retarded than the rest. I mean, winning a race in reverse while on fire didn't get you, but selfies with a sub does. OK.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info