Movie Fate of the Furious

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I know I was just saying that out of frustration for how much “in my opinion” they have fucked up this franchise.

It’s just a straight cash cow now. Hell the last movie I didn’t even watch until it was released on blue ray, and even then it was months after it was released.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Rofl there hasn’t been racing in these films since a tiny bit in the 5th one.

Parts of the cast hate each other (hence Hobbs spin off), cars fly out of airplanes, tanks are normal driving on highways. It’s just gotten so bad.

The 4th movie in the franchise was my favorite. I will still always love it. Decent cars, good race scenes, and it was just enough action to not be laughably stupid.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
It can still be fun with car racing though. Hell I can even respect Tokyo drift, because correct me if I am wrong, a lot of the drifting scenes were real and coached and done by some of the best drifters over there.

"Even I can respect Tokyo Drift?" That sounds like you aren't really a fan....

Dude that was one of the best FF movies....

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
"Even I can respect Tokyo Drift?" That sounds like you aren't really a fan....

Dude that was one of the best FF movies....

I just didn’t like it because it was this weird spin off that had none of the core cast. I liked the driving shit, but it was never looped into the series until they finally figured out somehow at the end of what 7 I think? I can’t even remember.

All I’m saying is it sucks for me because it’s lost all car appeal. If I wanted a fun action movie I would watch mission impossible. Hell no one from our car friends even texts each other to go see the movies on opening night like we all used too.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I'd rather watch paint dry than watch a F&F movie that doesn't have paul walker, the rock, or jason statham in it.

This is going to flop hard, but watch hobbs & shaw do well

Vin diesel is a complete tool. He's like the guy that peaked in HS and won't shut up about it, except he peaked in the first F&F and his ego has been running on that for close to 20 years

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
The series has done a lot right. Good car shit in the beginning, and the end of Furious 7 with the tribute to paul was probably the best I have ever seen from a movie. It will print money for a bit longer, but with these spin offs coming, you can the series as we know it is ending.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Fast and Furious movies have....
4N_tmi.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info