Dog shit in garbage rant

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
:rofl: I'd be pissed too. I'd place a bet you are probably going to discover a little frail old lady that's lived in your neighborhood forever, thinks she's entitled to trespass and illegally dump on anyone's property, because she's 100 and just likes the convenience of your trash bins for her daily dog walks.
That's exactly what my wife said...How to deal with that if true? I figured it's a woman because stones were to heavy to lift.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Low life neighbors suck.

I have a neighbor who has two dogs. Thankfully, they don't shit in my yard since I have a fence, but they shit in their own yard and they NEVER pick up ANY of the shit. Ever.

Of the entire square footage of the yard, at least 85% of it is covered in dog shit. There is no way you could take two steps without hitting shit.

The problem is, it smells like a giant fucking outhouse in summer. It literally stinks up the entire neighborhood. There is no way you can have your windows open.

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
Ask her if she can fucking read.
Wouldn't mess with her, something bad would happen for sure

o9EDQE.gif

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
When is your next trash day?

You MUST keep us updated on what happens. This is pure win.

i feel your pain. It happened a few times by us and eventually it stopped.

I could care less if a person owns a dog. it's their right to do so. It's not their right to allow said dog to crap on my property or toss the waste in my bins that I rent and pay the service for.

The septic idea would just hurt you if it happens to be a close neighbor. Chances are, they'd leave it there as it seems they are already pretty careless and lazy and it would smell up the neighborhood.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
You realize your first picture shows the person with the dog right? :bowrofl:

Maybe its just me, but Id ask them to either tie the bags off or stop dumping them in your trash if they cant atleast tie the bags off.... Id rather them toss them into my rolling cans then leave them out in my lawn... :dunno:

My walk with the dogs is strategic, theres two neighborhood parks that are involved in the walk and they usually end up with the bags in them, but theyre always tied off.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Low life neighbors suck.

I have a neighbor who has two dogs. Thankfully, they don't shit in my yard since I have a fence, but they shit in their own yard and they NEVER pick up ANY of the shit. Ever.

Of the entire square footage of the yard, at least 85% of it is covered in dog shit. There is no way you could take two steps without hitting shit.

The problem is, it smells like a giant fucking outhouse in summer. It literally stinks up the entire neighborhood. There is no way you can have your windows open.

Pretty sure you can register complaints for shit (no pun intended) like that and they can get cited for it, I could be wrong though.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Past week I covered the lid with two heavy flagstones. No waste dumped. Took it off for trash day and by the time I got back home asshole threw dog shit in the recycle bin.

Fuckin really?!?! That is super shitty of them. I'm alright if it's the occasional bag of turds tossed in my garbage can, but repeated use is where I draw a line and if they start throwing it int he recycle bin that is a real prick move.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
Dont really want to go to war with a neighbor over this, but only time will tell how things will unfold.

DUMP ONE MORE BAG AND I EAT YOUR FACE - stage 4 material?
:rofl:

Nah I think you're on the right path but what happens when you catch them? They've already basically told you to go fuck yourself in not so many words. Being nice doesn't work. Expecting them to be reasonable and responsible is obviously already too much to ask.... So what happens when you know who it is?

Maybe posting something like "95% of six year olds know how to properly dispose of dog shit, WHY DON'T YOU, YOU LAZY CUNT??" would be an interesting experiment though.

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
Nah I think you're on the right path but what happens when you catch them? They've already basically told you to go fuck yourself in not so many words. Being nice doesn't work. Expecting them to be reasonable and responsible is obviously already too much to ask.... So what happens when you know who it is?

Maybe posting something like "95% of six year olds know how to properly dispose of dog shit, WHY DON'T YOU, YOU LAZY CUNT??" would be an interesting experiment though.

If they see the sign and stop - perfect. If not I will confront that person and have a civilized chat (unless I'm hammered and say one sentence too many). Temporary solution if all fails - lock it up. We want to pull those shrubs out, build a fence and keep garbage bins on our side. Problem $olved...

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
When is your next trash day?

You MUST keep us updated on what happens. This is pure win.

i feel your pain. It happened a few times by us and eventually it stopped.

I could care less if a person owns a dog. it's their right to do so. It's not their right to allow said dog to crap on my property or toss the waste in my bins that I rent and pay the service for.

The septic idea would just hurt you if it happens to be a close neighbor. Chances are, they'd leave it there as it seems they are already pretty careless and lazy and it would smell up the neighborhood.

Monday is our trash day. And yeah, engaging in any kinds of "vengeance shenanigans" is not who I am...anymore lol

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
What really seems silly to me is that 99% of people walking their dogs don't toss their shit anywhere else but their trash.

south-park-s02e03c12-you-will-respect-my-authoritah-16x9.jpg

Depends where you are... If you're a few houses from the end of the walk then yes it'll go into my trash. If I'm just starting the walk and have to pick one up it goes into the first trash can at the 1st neighborhood park... Then there's a pretty big gap between that park and the next park, so if I have to pick up I'll usually carry it to the next park, or if the cans are out for the garbage I'd toss it into one of those.

The person really likely thinks they're doing the right thing picking it up and tossing it into the closest garbage. I'd ask them just to make sure they tie off the bags because when it gets warmer they'll start bringing flies and everything along with it.

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
The person really likely thinks they're doing the right thing picking it up and tossing it into the closest garbage. I'd ask them just to make sure they tie off the bags because when it gets warmer they'll start bringing flies and everything along with it.

I would almost be happy with this outcome for the time being.

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
What really seems silly to me is that 99% of people walking their dogs don't toss their shit anywhere else but their trash.

south-park-s02e03c12-you-will-respect-my-authoritah-16x9.jpg

it's a garbage can homie, and it's dog shit. if the neighbor was literally shitting in your yard okay you got something or if he was throwing out his kitchen trash in your can okay fine. but seriously?? have a coke and a smile.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info