Do you even camp bruh?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Yeah... There's really no middle ground as far as I've seen lol. Like I said, stock-ish TJ you could probably get away with on that one I want, but you'd be pushing it. There really isn't a middle ground.

i saw these. but you'd have to build out the enclosed portion.

NEW 8.5 X 30 8.5X30 HYBRID ENCLOSED CARGO + OPEN UTILITY ATV, CAR HAULER TRAILER | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
I just bought a ton of camping gear. Planning on camping off of the Africa Twin when I do the Trans Wisconsin Adventure Trail in July and 2 weeks in CO riding mountain passes in September. Plus going to camp out of the truck for some trail riding trips on the DRZ.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
The 2nd one posted is more along the lines of what I'd get. I want it to sleep four comfortably, have deck space for two ATV's or one SxS, shower, etc etc. I don't want to give up any of the camper aspects to appease the extra deck space as there will be plenty of times it's used without quads, etc.

This is the one my crosshairs are set on. Palomino "palomini" 177BH-ORV.

maxresdefault.jpg

177bh-orv.jpg

Can be purchased Mid-high teens. As soon as I have a paid off 3/4 ton or higher truck that seats more than two people, it's happening.

Would buy in a heartbeat if I had dem Eagle stacks and something to pull it with.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Would buy in a heartbeat if I had dem Eagle stacks and something to pull it with.

I'm far from Eagle Stacks, but, for $15,000 I don't really see it as being that terrible considering almost any SxS you buy to use it with is going to be more lol. Plus, these units are still somewhat rare, so, a few years down the road I don't think you're going to be in a position where you have to loose your ass to sell it.

BigJohnson

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2013
ive heard shotgun eddies can be an awesome drunken shit show

I've been there 4 times. And yes it is a drunken dangerous shit show. Usually sore for about a week after. I'm assuming people do die they just keep it uber wraps haha.

I used to camp 3-4 times a year. Now kids kind of got in the way. My plan is to get at least one trip in this year. And start going more and more each year until I'm back where I was

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I'm far from Eagle Stacks, but, for $15,000 I don't really see it as being that terrible considering almost any SxS you buy to use it with is going to be more lol. Plus, these units are still somewhat rare, so, a few years down the road I don't think you're going to be in a position where you have to loose your ass to sell it.

I agree 100%, just saying my Escape isn't going to get it done pulling it, so I'd need a truck, the trailer, plus SxS as well. Need dem Eagle stacks. Hahaha

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
I've been there 4 times. And yes it is a drunken dangerous shit show. Usually sore for about a week after. I'm assuming people do die they just keep it uber wraps haha.

I used to camp 3-4 times a year. Now kids kind of got in the way. My plan is to get at least one trip in this year. And start going more and more each year until I'm back where I was

It's not even on US land, it's an Indian reservation and they don't believe in many rules and god bless them for it :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info