Dear Mook You rock. Love everyone at TCG

BlownFozzy

For those 13 seconds or less, I'm free...
Aug 16, 2015
Aurora, IL
People on here have obviously met him before in person, is he a little "slow" or not all with it?

Like, Honey Boo Boo slow.

I actually enjoyed him trolling the shit out of Chris Hill for a while when ICE was still on his nuts (they were supposed to race at KoTS or some shit?) but as you can see, trolls gonna troll.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Honestly it's hard to tell. He actually doesn't really say shit in person. When I showed up to race him that night before his car broke I pretty much had to do all the talking with his buddy.

He's shown up to a few meets at doggie diner etc around the area. He will walk around, never say 1 word to anyone and then just leave randomly. Then he will post up later how we were all stand offish when he was the only one not talking

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Rofl

b54ca8e7f7e2f79f6e2e691506cb1a5f.jpg

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
The reason I think that the content from FB kind of sucks is because most people do not surf FB on a desktop computer with a full keyboard. It is usually someone on their phone that wants to keep the written text short because no one wants to type a paragraph on their phone. It’s only useful when you want to ask what people think of your new hoopty with stanced wheels.

I don’t see much intelligent car discussion being posted on FB. It is probably just the type of questions that could easily be answered by a quick Google search.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
And at the end of the day, I'm still fucked. If i let racism and "free" speech go, the site is racist. If I edit posts and shut down all the open conversation, I'm overly censoring.

Overall you're right. The easiest thing to do really is to kill off aggressive trolls. They're drama no matter what, just less drama in the long run that way.

Forums are dying anyway :wtc:

As is IRC, Ham Radio and any form of communication that I don't despise. :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info