Chi2K13 :: Oct10-13:: ---You asked, It's HERE!!

Reid@SP

www.spracingonline.com
Apr 12, 2009
Dekalb, IL
Sad I saw that 1320vid is going to FL2k and not coming here :(

Myself and shibby will represent the south suburb trans ams haha

And boo to 1320 not coming here :(

We had a tough year for scheduling unfortunately and were forced to make this year's event the same weekend as FL2K13. For next year, we're going to collaborate with the other event planners to help compliment one another the best we can.

There will be TONS of media happening. Kyle and his 1320 crew won't be here but we'll have plenty of coverage. Maybe they can come out to play next year.

underground racing is going to FL2k as well.

Warriors..... come out and playyyyyyy!

Speaking of coming out to playyyy....

the-warriors-luther.jpg

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
No one probably even noticed me leaving as that truck was in the tractor supply lot doing a massive burnout :rofl:

Good turn out last night!

Car sounded sick when you were in the parking lot. It was Funny to watch you go from one lot to the next. I was like oh there goes eagle mosieing back and forth between lots lol. Why walk when you can drive haha

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
Shirts at RSD? I will be there don't know when I'm heading up there though. Won't be able to make dyno or car show because going to another dyno and a cruise/car show sadly. Really want to see some of the cars in sunlight which sucks.

Mark 8s are fuggen sexy. Should've taken some pictures of it so others could see:p

Thread Info