Chi2K13 :: Oct10-13:: ---You asked, It's HERE!!

billzrx7

Addict
May 26, 2013
If they have a pool itll need to be indoor to be open.

RSD has a mini bar at the track for people that arent racing or have finished racing. I had to wait 5 hours for a trailer to show up and load my car up so I drank. lol, now some dirty dirty street rolls.....

Do i have enough HP for this? Im under 600 :>

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Apr 29, 2008
Denver, CO
Shirts should be available at Luke's! 1320 is going to FL, but we have a local media guy making an appearance for us... Jeremy Cliff!

IF this years event goes as well as we hope, we will discuss a 1320 video. So let's make this event big enough to attract attention and get more people out!! It all starts here, so be part of it. :)

I sense a mustang/supra/trans am battle unfolding!

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Shirts should be available at Luke's! 1320 is going to FL, but we have a local media guy making an appearance for us... Jeremy Cliff!

IF this years event goes as well as we hope, we will discuss a 1320 video. So let's make this event big enough to attract attention and get more people out!! It all starts here, so be part of it. :)

I sense a mustang/supra/trans am battle unfolding!

Trans ams are the bestest lol :)

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Apr 29, 2008
Denver, CO
I wish! Although, it's hard to beat the drive to FL (warm weather) as opposed to IL (...). LOL. Ajdereicup, shoot me you number! You know me. Besides, part of this "Meet and Greet" it to expand our culture and meet new people, right?! :) The Sexy Ladies are going to try to make Saturday and Sunday. Still working on finding more CHII Racing models that don't have other commitments!

billzrx7

Addict
May 26, 2013
I wish! Although, it's hard to beat the drive to FL (warm weather) as opposed to IL (...). LOL. Ajdereicup, shoot me you number! You know me. Besides, part of this "Meet and Greet" it to expand our culture and meet new people, right?! :) The Sexy Ladies are going to try to make Saturday and Sunday. Still working on finding more CHII Racing models that don't have other commitments!

We dont need models, just fairly attractive women that love fast cars and the men who drive them hahaha

Thread Info