BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
eXju0Mt.gif
:rofl::rofl:

Tosh is the most unfunny man on the planet.
You are a damned, dirty, liar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RoLdkgjKhs

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Depends on the personality.

My two previous cats Tiger and Minx were affectionate in the extreme. When I came home they were at the door. If I was sitting down, they were on my lap. If I was sleeping, they climbed into the bed with me and HAD to be touching some part of my body. Legs, side, head.

Tiger was 23yrs old when I put him to sleep. Health issues were too numerous to list, and he was losing the strength to walk. His back legs were near useless. He didn't like to be held, but he did love to lay on my lap. I would pet him, he would groom my arm. Occasionally his licking me grew annoying and I'd kick him out of my lap. He loved to slip under the covers and curl up in the crook of my arm.

Minx, I don't know exactly how hold she was. She was maybe 10-12yrs, young in my opinion. But and had full cataracts in both eyes, 100% blind. Light and Dark were the only thing she could see. Hearing and mental faculties were 100%, and she was very mobile, just careful to walk anywhere due to being blind. But she'd stumble around in a hurry if she heard me open a can of food. I came home to find here dead on the floor of my bedroom. Likely heart attack. Literally just fell over dead while walking. I don't know if she suffered for hours, but she was already cold when I got home. I can only hope it was quick. As affectionate as Tiger, but even more social and physically affectionate. She wanted to snuggle, she wanted to get in your face and just rub her jaw against your face.

Nikki my current dog, I am the center of her world. Wherever I go, she looks to me. She was a rescue and was abused, neglected, and beaten. Now that I have earned her trust and love, she is obsessive about being near me. She hates when I leave. Thankfully, she is quite willing to share me with friends and other pets. And still gets along great with other dogs and cats.

Old Pic (as shown by the ancient 21" CRT monitor. Tiger is on my lap. Minx is on the desk.
11743239123_14ff217c8b_o.jpg

Simon, my current cat. We'll he's one of those assholes who only loves you on his terms. I am not the center of his world. He lays with me when watching TV, at the computer, or sleeping. But he does not like to be petted, or to be touched except on HIS terms. Petting him is likely to earn you a few scratches. In the mornings or when I come home he wants his belly scratched, which is a sign of trust, affection, and acknowledgement that I am his alpha.

He's one of those Asshole cats like the GIFs above.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
You need that assurance, do you? You prefer an emotionally shallow animal? You see, Greg, when you yell at a dog, his tail will go between his legs and cover his genitals, his ears will go down. A dog is very easy to break, but cats make you work for their affection. They don't sell out the way dogs do.

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
Jun 23, 2011
Bartlett, IL
When i lived w/roomie he had two cats..

Hemi - he was a fucker he hated all men but women he loved... he was such a dick but when he wanted food he was your best friend.

Parker - he was a fatass. he hated to be touched period... however... I found a weakness I taught that cat to sit and like people..

Cats unlike dogs take patience.. sooner or later they will break..

Would I own any fuck that... cats are messy, they dont care and piss and shit wherever they please with NFG.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info