Breastfeeding Mom At Disneyland

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
I will guarantee you 99% of young children at Disney Land will not notice this or even know what's actually going on.

How many kids do you have? Kids are very observant.

Anyways, this slob is a bad parent.

Babies are creatures of habits, which eat and sleep on schedules. My wife breastfed both of our kids and when we were going out pumped and brought milk. There was no situation that I could remember where she needed to breastfeed in the middle of a street. Additionally, knowing your kids schedule you could have easily walked over to a bench and breast fed without drawing attention.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I think its silly that people get offended about this kind of crap. Do I personally think it is in good taste? No. Do I care if this lady wants to do it, or if my kids see it? Hell no.

My wife always brings a "hooter hider" with her when we go public places where she might need to breastfeed, but I get why some moms might not use one. Maybe the baby doesn't like them? Maybe the mom forgot it, and the baby is starving? I really just don't think it is a big deal if me or my children see a woman's boobs. I can guarantee you my kids would walk by this and not even think anything about it.

I think America in general is immature when it comes to these kinds of things. Like how women are not allowed at public places topless but men are.

this-is-a-male-nipple-if-you-are-going-to-18503890.png

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
Removing your shirt completely isn’t just to feed the child it’s to get a reaction. As usual some asshole looking for attention testing the system. She looks like a slob she should’ve been embarrassed of her appearance. If she was attractive my opinion would be the same. Have some decency and modesty like a woman not a fucking pig. Your a mother act like one.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Removing your shirt completely isn’t just to feed the child it’s to get a reaction. As usual some asshole looking for attention testing the system. She looks like a slob she should’ve been embarrassed of her appearance. If she was attractive my opinion would be the same. Have some decency and modesty like a woman not a fucking pig. Your a mother act like one.

looks like she is wearing a thin strap top. most likely just pulled one boob out. not took off her top.

what makes her look like a slob, that she is overweight and has visible ink. get over yourself. :rofl:

is she my cup of tea. no. but in no way would i call her a slob or a pig.

i do agree that she is poking the bear looking for attentin and she got it. because here we are talking about it.

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
looks like she is wearing a thin strap top. most likely just pulled one boob out. not took off her top.

what makes her look like a slob, that she is overweight and has visible ink. get over yourself. :rofl:

is she my cup of tea. no. but in no way would i call her a slob or a pig.

i do agree that she is poking the bear looking for attentin and she got it. because here we are talking about it.
Story said she took her shirt off and stood in her bra. By the way I love chicks with ink.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Story said she took her shirt off and stood in her bra. By the way I love chicks with ink.

from her twitter photo in the article. beause we all know how the media likes to spin things for viewers.

So we are APs and go to Disney often. Well my little man is 10months and BF! So we’re pretty comfortable feeding anywhere; any way. Well these ladies were so angry by it my husband just had to take a picture. Peep the haters

Characters of the day Just had to get a picture!

UPDATE #1: Because people want to act all bent out of shape no I was not walking around feeding him in this moment ( I have tho before and would do it again) I was standing in a very long line to get our picture taken my son got hungry and I wasn’t going to wait in another line again. So I took off my first top and nursed. These women were making snarky comments so I moved from my spot to catch a picture with these characters. Not for attention for me but attention to the fact NO WOMEN SHOULD BE SHAMED FOR FEEDING THEIR BABY UNCOVERED.

Update #2:
First;
Thank you everyone who has taken the time to message me and show your support! Like anything that is to be normalized in society; it takes time! Yes not everyone agrees. For one I don’t need your approval! Disney policy and the law fully support me. Boobs are not sexual! If you can’t inform your kids a baby is eating that’s not my issue. Am I normally this “exposed” when I feed my son? No! But not all moments as a mother are glamorous! In this moment he is a big boy and is pulling on my nursing shirt! I never expected the picture to go viral obviously it’s not the best one of me but I love it because again not all mom moments are glamours.

Second;
This has reached the women and their family in the photo! A member of the family wrote me stating he was ashamed of his aunts behavior. The younger women commented on an article denying saying anything. Claiming she was tired and did not want to stand in line. She claims she never saw me nurse but watched me put my second top on. I did not put my second top on until it was our turn because I had switched my sons shirt! She made a point to say she was self conscious and all the remarks to her are unnecessary . What about saying I should have used a restroom? If you have the audacity to say something to a mom standing in line off to the side feeding her kid expect something to happen or be said. Anyways I wrote her asking why she couldn’t apologize or write me instead of lying and crying about the things people said. If you had such a problem with it which is clearly shown you did why not own up to it. 30% of what I read might agree.

so from the sound of it, it was a nursing top. there is a piece of the shirt that unhooks and folds down to allow a boob to come out so you can nurse. she most likely had a thin shirt over that and that was taken off. but even if she didnt have that on, to someone who was not looking for it, you would never know how easy access these are.

clifs. media spun it as if she was topless. she had on nursing shirt and only pulled out 1 boob.

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
from her twitter photo in the article. beause we all know how the media likes to spin things for viewers.

So we are APs and go to Disney often. Well my little man is 10months and BF! So we’re pretty comfortable feeding anywhere; any way. Well these ladies were so angry by it my husband just had to take a picture. Peep the haters��

Characters of the day�� Just had to get a picture!

UPDATE #1: Because people want to act all bent out of shape no I was not walking around feeding him in this moment ( I have tho before and would do it again) I was standing in a very long line to get our picture taken my son got hungry and I wasn’t going to wait in another line again. So I took off my first top and nursed. These women were making snarky comments so I moved from my spot to catch a picture with these characters. Not for attention for me but attention to the fact NO WOMEN SHOULD BE SHAMED FOR FEEDING THEIR BABY UNCOVERED.

Update #2:
First;
Thank you everyone who has taken the time to message me and show your support! Like anything that is to be normalized in society; it takes time! Yes not everyone agrees. For one I don’t need your approval! Disney policy and the law fully support me. Boobs are not sexual! If you can’t inform your kids a baby is eating that’s not my issue. Am I normally this “exposed” when I feed my son? No! But not all moments as a mother are glamorous! In this moment he is a big boy and is pulling on my nursing shirt! I never expected the picture to go viral obviously it’s not the best one of me but I love it because again not all mom moments are glamours.

Second;
This has reached the women and their family in the photo! A member of the family wrote me stating he was ashamed of his aunts behavior. The younger women commented on an article denying saying anything. Claiming she was tired and did not want to stand in line. She claims she never saw me nurse but watched me put my second top on. I did not put my second top on until it was our turn because I had switched my sons shirt! She made a point to say she was self conscious and all the remarks to her are unnecessary . What about saying I should have used a restroom? If you have the audacity to say something to a mom standing in line off to the side feeding her kid expect something to happen or be said. Anyways I wrote her asking why she couldn’t apologize or write me instead of lying and crying about the things people said. If you had such a problem with it which is clearly shown you did why not own up to it. 30% of what I read might agree.

so from the sound of it, it was a nursing top. there is a piece of the shirt that unhooks and folds down to allow a boob to come out so you can nurse. she most likely had a thin shirt over that and that was taken off. but even if she didnt have that on, to someone who was not looking for it, you would never know how easy access these are.

clifs. media spun it as if she was topless. she had on nursing shirt and only pulled out 1 boob.

See the media spreading some bullshit

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I like seeing people bitching about this and are offended, but then turn around and bitch about people being offended at something they like.

Hows this, try not to care about how/when someone feeds their kid, and go about your day. If anything, use it as a teaching moment for your kids IF they ask questions. As in that lady is doing the right thing in feeding her kid, but could have done it better.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
And she was successful!

All the comments about her appearance, the size/age of the kid, misses the point I think. IDGAF about the breast feeding. People are sooo worried about their safe spaces. Guess what? Kids might see it happen! OH NO! They likely grew up doing the same thing and one day might be so fortunate as to have the same opportunity in life. Get over it people. For Christ sake.

Pretty much. My wife breast fed (incl in public) for 18 months and never got a look about it. She also didn't wear our son as a nipple ring either like this lady is wearing hers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info