Breastfeeding Mom At Disneyland

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
She's a drama queen trying to drum up attention.

And she was successful!

All the comments about her appearance, the size/age of the kid, misses the point I think. IDGAF about the breast feeding. People are sooo worried about their safe spaces. Guess what? Kids might see it happen! OH NO! They likely grew up doing the same thing and one day might be so fortunate as to have the same opportunity in life. Get over it people. For Christ sake.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
This has been a big movement for years. I remember at one point I was looking at videos on ebay and on the side recommendations was a woman breastfeeding. There are all over Youtube. I was kind of shocked. lol

I don't see where doing it anywhere is acceptable or a problem. I have seen women at the park breastfeeding. And they have had a blanket over them and the child. Nothing to see. There is no need to whip out a boob in public like that. Unless you are looking for attention

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
^ LOL.

This is perfectly natural and breastfeeding is 100% normal. Certain parents have no regard for others and when you handle the situation as listed in the OP, you're showing arrogance and depicting that you can do what you want in any manner and you could care less.

Feeding your child is one thing. Doing it in a pleasant way vs doing it and letting it all out is another. Plenty of my friends with kids breastfeed in public. But, as many talks as we've had about this topic, they do it in a professional manner and don't do it in a manner that rubs this in peoples faces more or less FORCING them to watch just to make it a big deal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info