Battlefield 4 thread

AllGM

^^Up till now.
Mar 7, 2012
Peoria, IL
Rofl. And EA wonders why it got worst company of last year. Fuck EA. greedy, fuck up every single launch, and I love how they copied Steam, then massively failed when everyone's account/payment info got leaked.

Fuck EA. Just for good measure.

Well on launch you will have to wait all night to DL, for those that pre-ordered. On top of that they will probably have a patch out within a day of release and on top of that you will have problems connecting to servers!

Donnie

Ethanol Junkie.
Jan 31, 2012
Uranus, Sol System

"Grondal added that smaller instances of this idea, like players triggering store alarms when walking through doorways that may notify other players in the vicinity, can be seen throughout Battlefield 4."

:noes:

Remember Alan Wake for PC? Literally every polygon was supposed to be destructible when they announced it and in early development. Yeah... about that...

YOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY WHORE MOUTH.

But seriously, makes me wonder how much EA is actually going to come through with. Also, how the fuck do they plan on being able to run this on Xbox 360 along with the next gens? I can smell my 360 overheating already... :ugh:

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9yVV6g3q7g

2yllfzo.gif

blowerinabox

I have lots of things in boxes.
Apr 18, 2008
Expansion pack the same day the game comes out...lazy, greedy mother fuckers. I hate how DLC is these days. Fuck.

yah and the problem is everyone buys it immediately. We encourage the DLC. All these god damn teenagers on their xbox/ps's that have daddy's CC and just buy the shit like snicker bars. I tried to not buy dlc and didn't for a while but eventually i caved in. GOD DAMMIT i lost the war on that one.

OH and FUCK XBOX/PS PC all the fucking way!!!

COD vs. BF... so many peeps will tell you COD but they never almost never played BF on the PC wicked better than the xbox version. COD is a great little arcade shooter and has its place but when it comes to team play and massive battles BF(PC) is where its at!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info