Battlefield 4 thread

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
The only downfall of this new patch is that its on limited servers and only currently for Premium members signed up for the CTE deal. You have to turn it on in your options and play on servers with the option activated...which is only 48 servers right now.

Basically, the patch is in BETA. I'd wait a few weeks till the full patch comes out.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I just bought this game. It's ok. Getting raped online though. Lol

I havent played it in months. One of my friends who is a die hard BF fan says they fixed the netcode issue, and the game is awesome now. Buuuuuut, there is hardly anyone online even in the evenings. The shittiest part of playing now is finding a server with people to play with.

On another note, I dont care what happened with BF4, Im getting BF Hardline. Im sure they are going to make sure its perfect before this one ships. Plus I do love the BF style of game play.

And Im fucking sick of Titanfall now. I hated all Halo games, and this one is just too much like halo x. Im done with it.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
I havent played it in months. One of my friends who is a die hard BF fan says they fixed the netcode issue, and the game is awesome now. Buuuuuut, there is hardly anyone online even in the evenings. The shittiest part of playing now is finding a server with people to play with.

On another note, I dont care what happened with BF4, Im getting BF Hardline. Im sure they are going to make sure its perfect before this one ships. Plus I do love the BF style of game play.

And Im fucking sick of Titanfall now. I hated all Halo games, and this one is just too much like halo x. Im done with it.

I just have to get used to the game play. I used to play a lot of COD too.

I'm so bored with Titanfall. I dont hardly play anymore

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Downloaded last week, the new maps aren't too shitty. One is camping and sniping heaven to the point where you'll want to team kill the fuck out of your own guys just because they haven't moved in 15 minutes and have yet to capture an objective. Another map is almost pure urban close quarters which is great for claymores and C4 kills. The other maps are a hodgepodge of close quarters and medium range fighting.

I love the tards running around with the shields tho, especially since I have C4 in almost every class. Been accused of cheating by a few kids because they can't understand how I'm killing them with their shield facing me.

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Downloaded last week, the new maps aren't too shitty. One is camping and sniping heaven to the point where you'll want to team kill the fuck out of your own guys just because they haven't moved in 15 minutes and have yet to capture an objective. Another map is almost pure urban close quarters which is great for claymores and C4 kills. The other maps are a hodgepodge of close quarters and medium range fighting.

I love the tards running around with the shields tho, especially since I have C4 in almost every class. Been accused of cheating by a few kids because they can't understand how I'm killing them with their shield facing me.

I'm digging the new Propoganda map. Good all around balance.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
THAT'S the name! I couldn't remember it. I like that map because it's not really easy to just sit and snipe, it's a really good assault rifle map. Sunken Dragon and Garden are good for sniping but some people get carried away and that's all they fucking do. Which is fine by me but if you're in an objective game you're not really helping the team by getting 6 kills and 0 captures.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info