Battlefield 1

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Well apparently it's free for me to download. Idk why I only purchased a disc copy before but went to the Xbox store and it says install. So it's installing currently, booted up the game as well once it said ready to start so idk. If it's free mine as well give it a shot

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
How exciting can wwI weapons be? I saw mustard gas. And a blimp? That thing will be like the OP gunship in battlefield.

How old do you think WW1 is? There were machine guns, shot guns, semi auto pistols used. Airplane warfare was being pioneered. Red Baron? Tanks were used. WW1 saw huge technological advances for weapons. You would be quite suprised how many guns from WW1 were used in WW2. Fuck the Mosin Nagant was used by many countries well after for warfare. Here is a list of guns the US alone used.

Handguns

Colt M1873
Colt M1889
Colt M1892
Colt M1903 Pocket Hammerless
Colt M1905
Colt M1909
Colt M1911
Colt M1917
Savage M1907
Smith & Wesson M1899

Rifles

Berthier M1907/15
Browning M1918
Enfield M1917
Springfield M1896 and M1898
Springfield M1903

Machine Guns

Benét–Mercié M1909
Browning M1917
Chauchat M1915
Colt–Browning M1895/14
Colt–Vickers M1915
Hotchkiss M1914
Lewis M1917

Shotguns

Browning Auto-5
Remington Model 10
Winchester M1897
Winchester M1912

Grenades

F1 Grenade
Mills No. 5, No. 23 and No. 36
Mk 1 Grenade
Mk 2 Grenade
Mk 3 Grenade
Mortars

Livens Projector
Newton 6-inch Mortar
No. 2 Mortar
Stokes 3-inch Mortar
Support Guns

37mm M1916
Bayonets

M1905 bayonet
M1917 bayonet
Knives

Bolo knife
Mk I trench knife

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
I was thinking more along the lines of customization. We have been spoiled the last couple of games with a ton of up to date/future technology attachments for weapons. Theres no red dot, range sensors for sniping, or heat sensoring scopes. So Im interested to see what they provide, if any, for types of attachments or customizing your weapon. Like any unlocks as you progress. Unless Im wrong, Im not too knowledgeable of WWI. What type of attachments may we see?

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I was thinking more along the lines of customization. We have been spoiled the last couple of games with a ton of up to date/future technology attachments for weapons. Theres no red dot, range sensors for sniping, or heat sensoring scopes. So Im interested to see what they provide, if any, for types of attachments or customizing your weapon. Like any unlocks as you progress. Unless Im wrong, Im not too knowledgeable of WWI. What type of attachments may we see?

You obviously arent going to have high tech gadgets, but no one else will either. Then again, this is an alternate reality WW1. So who knows about the gadgets.

WW1 warfare technology is actually very cool. I remember hearing about how someone solved the problem of firing a machine gun between plane propellers for dog fights. Its very cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faZiS1CYZs0

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronization_gear

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
Im not trying to be ignorant or anything about WWI weapons. Im just saying about the games sake of weaponry and attachments. Attachments in past games made shit interested and cool. Well see what comes up for WWI. Although I do like the simplicity of WWII weapons. No fancy shit on it just fucking aim and shoot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info