Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Looking like WW1...meaning the above 1944 "leak" is fake.

The Next Battlefield Is Called Battlefield 1, Set In Alternate History WW1

SdJJrSX.jpg

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
Looks good. Although, since COD already came out with a WWI/WWII game and it was fun to a point.

BF has always been meh for me. Very slow paced, maps are insanely large and it seems everyone is an expert sniper that can nail you from miles away and land a perfect headshot. Not to mention the vehicle/aircraft system does suck because there are so few and usually everyone I played with went for them immediately and just parked them most times. Loved BF3, BF4 was meh and didn't even try hardline.

COD has started losing my interest as well, but, I am looking forward to COD 4 remastered and Infinite Warfare. Ghosts sucks, Black Ops 3 was fun, I liked Advanced warfare. Before that, all of the Modern Warfares were amazing.

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
Was watching live. There were some good camera shots. Then times I was yelling to change cameras because I wanted to see other shit lol. Looked prettu damn nice though. And the blimp gun ship dear god. They were watching some guy trying to snipe. Guy missed a dude camping with 5 shots at him and still sucked. I was loling

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info