are diesel truck guys the new ricers?

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I didnt know they were rated that much for towing Thank god you got a truck that is doing what it is supposed to be doing. They only down side with a pick up is it's like the lotto.....you never know how many friends you have!!!!!! BTW HAWKS SCORE!!!!!!

I've managed to escape most of the "come help me move" friends haha. I do, however end up picking up a lot of dirt bikes and quads for truckless friends haha.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
I didn't even have my truck for 3 full days and I got asked to help one friend move and another wanted me to pull his boat out of the water (never asked me to go out on the boat). I told them both I'd help but it'd cost them a LineX bedliner.

I must be a ricer. I made my own diamond plate tonneau cover and according to a lot of people on gmfullsize I'm an idiot because it's not waterproof, they don't like it, the crap roll up cover cost less, blah blah blah blah. Apparently you're not a real man unless you lift your truck that will never see anything more than a gravel parking lot and put a bunch of gaudy shit on it and conform to what everyone else does. No thanks, too many hillbilly ricers running around that feel the need to show off their manhood with all the dumb shit they do to their testosterone wagon. If they want to compete I'll show up with my work truck and put their "coal roller" on the roof of their house.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I didn't even have my truck for 3 full days and I got asked to help one friend move and another wanted me to pull his boat out of the water (never asked me to go out on the boat). I told them both I'd help but it'd cost them a LineX bedliner.

I must be a ricer. I made my own diamond plate tonneau cover and according to a lot of people on gmfullsize I'm an idiot because it's not waterproof, they don't like it, the crap roll up cover cost less, blah blah blah blah. Apparently you're not a real man unless you lift your truck that will never see anything more than a gravel parking lot and put a bunch of gaudy shit on it and conform to what everyone else does. No thanks, too many hillbilly ricers running around that feel the need to show off their manhood with all the dumb shit they do to their testosterone wagon. If they want to compete I'll show up with my work truck and put their "coal roller" on the roof of their house.

The truck forums make me :rofl:

So much mall crawling action. My Sierra is lifted 2" in the front and 1.5" in the rear. Still maintains a slight rake but didn't force me to swap out any other suspension stuff. Aside from that and a set of 33's in the near future I don't plan on lifting my truck at all. IFS lifts are the ghey.

Oh, by the way. If you're looking to save some coin [MENTION=2357]SMRTSS1[/MENTION] keep up on your alignments and rotations.... I've got 75,000 on my stock tires and they've still got 7/32 or so on them.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Oh I can't wait for my shitty tires to need replacing. The Eagle LS2's are horrible even in rain, I can't wait to see how bad they are in snow. If I had the money if replace them now.

Oh ok. I've got the RS-A's on mine. They were decent all around for the first 50-60k in rain, snow and off road (loose gravel, mud) but have since turned to shit. They're getting replaced at my next oil change (75k) along with plugs, cold air being put on, etc etc... Time to show it some love.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I dont think ill ever see mud again... Fuck that shit...

You do this..
20130613_072240_zpsbd92283d.jpg

And get this....
20130613_200647_zpsfdf8bdd9.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info