are diesel truck guys the new ricers?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
fwiw. this just took me six to midnight.

dear god.

9k=
9k=

9k=

Attachments

• diseel.jpg
    diseel.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 150

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
yeah i do.. i tow alot of shit, haul junk my dad likes to buy, hell ive even embarrased the "diesel guys" with it at RSDs.. haha, that was fun..

there is one chick on my facefuck that i find uber annoying:
https://www.facebook.com/leah.junod?fref=ts

every fucking day there is a post or something about her pos f350 that she just put 42" tires and a 8" lift... FOR WHAT?! pshhh

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
yeah i do.. i tow alot of shit, haul junk my dad likes to buy, hell ive even embarrased the "diesel guys" with it at RSDs.. haha, that was fun..

there is one chick on my facefuck that i find uber annoying:
https://www.facebook.com/leah.junod?fref=ts

every fucking day there is a post or something about her pos f350 that she just put 42" tires and a 8" lift... FOR WHAT?! pshhh

Yeah, She started that Diesel babe page on FB... Trust me I like that kinda shit, but, when it becomes mainstream all these other cunts are gonna start doing it and ruin it for everyone.

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Granted, i haven't used the current diesel much as a work truck (though since my dad took it over, it is his everyday "boss man's" work truck), but my last one I towed quite a lot with it and kept it stock looking.

But yes, 90% diesel owners are douches these days.

Oh and I still wheeled my black crewcab 04 harder than most wheel their jeeps.

i don't post much but i have owned a diesel for about 5 years. i was young and dumb and and always wanted one so i made an impulse buy. I totally agree with the op and it has gotten out of control with a lot of younger people. Granted i don't tow a lot over 7-10k; but unloaded i still get 17-20 mpg hand calculated and have put over 160k on it since i have had it and plan of putting that plus some on it in good time. In a way i have always looked at it as semi-decent resale value come worst to worst. Just like anything in life; you have to mix the good with the bad and there seems to be more bad in this category lately.

The in-laws had there 96 f330 with 250k plus in town and i got a lot more looks with that than my truck; mainly because its an Arizona truck with no rust. I wish Ford still had the small pop out windows in their f-series; I miss those. [MENTION=1983]Outlaw[/MENTION] I do notice that 1500 owners to push to the envelope a lot more with there trucks.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
The in-laws had there 96 f330 with 250k plus in town and i got a lot more looks with that than my truck; mainly because its an Arizona truck with no rust. I wish Ford still had the small pop out windows in their f-series; I miss those. [MENTION=1983]Outlaw[/MENTION] I do notice that 1500 owners to push to the envelope a lot more with there trucks.

My truck is rated to 10,700#'s which is no joke now a days. I've got 2" blocks in the rear because some of the trailers have shit axle placement and thus a disproportionate amount of tounge weight, but, my truck pulls quads and bikes to my farm 2-3 times a year, sleds to Michigan this coming winter, cars to the track, tractors, etc etc.... 40,000 miles a year she still hasn't skipped a beat.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info