Anheuser-Busch Strikes $106 Billion Takeover Of Miller Lite Brewer

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
From the conversation I had this morning with a former owner of distribution center (her brother still a CEO for a distributer up near Milwaukee), chances are distributers and wholesalers will be largely left alone and the Miller and AB stuff would still be pretty separate even after the buy-out.

Yes, in IL and WI the distributors are ok. But what about where Miller is not the market leader? The Miller volume will be absorbed by Bud wholesalers in other states closing warehouses or they will consolidate. That just means job losses.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Don't really give a single fuck about the merger, won't affect my snobby ass. lol As they keep buying up smaller "craft-like" breweries new ones will replace them and do it better. So in the end its a win. Fuck, Lagunitas just sold 50% to Heineken, its fucking business and these people are doing it right.

Ti28

Cupcake
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2013
Bartlett
It sucks, all hype. Just another below average lager, slightly better than terrible other "domestic" options.

Don't really give a single fuck about the merger, won't affect my snobby ass. lol As they keep buying up smaller "craft-like" breweries new ones will replace them and do it better. So in the end its a win. Fuck, Lagunitas just sold 50% to Heineken, its fucking business and these people are doing it right.

Settle down there guy, you are about to take someone hostage!

Shit, you and I both home brew. I ain't drinking a case of the good shit in one night!

ktraver97ss

Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Settle down there guy, you are about to take someone hostage!

Shit, you and I both home brew. I ain't drinking a case of the good shit in one night!

Im always about to take someone hostage.

No need to drink a case of anything. Ill challenge anyone to most abv consumed in a 24 or 36 hr period, ill just do it more efficiently and last longer, its a science. lol Im above no beer, if Miller Lite or BL is all thats there Ill drink it. Luckily most of my friends have finally grown out of that crap and its rare that that becomes the case. Now, thats not to say all good beer is expensive, there are some decent options out there on the cheap that have more flavor than the big brand shit. Thats all Im saying.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Im always about to take someone hostage.

No need to drink a case of anything. Ill challenge anyone to most abv consumed in a 24 or 36 hr period, ill just do it more efficiently and last longer, its a science. lol Im above no beer, if Miller Lite or BL is all thats there Ill drink it. Luckily most of my friends have finally grown out of that crap and its rare that that becomes the case. Now, thats not to say all good beer is expensive, there are some decent options out there on the cheap that have more flavor than the big brand shit. Thats all Im saying.

ha. in for this challenge :rofl:

ktraver97ss

Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Sandy%20Vagina.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info