All Inclusive Vacations: Where'd you go? Who'd you go through?

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Uhm, I'm going like, SOON.

coming%20soon.gif

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Well this ought to be a good time.... :rofl:

You booked iberostar paraiso maya? When you going?

Because it's on so much land, there is a lot of wildlife (mostly coatis and a few cats). Later today i'll post a pic of my cat buddy and where you'll find him, i bring him breakfast every morning i'm there lol.

uofipilot

Regular
Jun 29, 2008
We are and have considered Iberostar for a long time, just never pulled the trigger. Have talked to many people at the Grand Palladium who alternate between the 2 resorts every other year. They say they are very comparable in every aspect. We will eventually stay there, but we are heading back to Jamaica next year. We stay at the RUI Palace in Negril, top notch resort.
Fresh lobster every day and jerk chicken cooked on wood burning grills on the beach everyday.

Iberostar in Riviera Maya is amazing. Make sure you do the Grand Hotel Pariaso (the adults only, all inclusive). They make their margaritas at the pool bar with patron. You have a 'butler' for your room that brings you whatever you want, whenever you want. If you do the Grand, you can go over the the other Iberostar resorts on the same property, but the folks at the other resorts can't come to the Grand. Sounds dickish, but its nice to not deal with the riff raff (families with screaming kids).

We booked straight through the hotel. They will suggest that you upgrade to a nicer room. Decline that. When you get there, they will ask you again, decline it again, and then they will give it to you for free anyway.

Great place. Safe. Clean.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Iberostar in Riviera Maya is amazing. Make sure you do the Grand Hotel Pariaso (the adults only, all inclusive). They make their margaritas at the pool bar with patron. You have a 'butler' for your room that brings you whatever you want, whenever you want. If you do the Grand, you can go over the the other Iberostar resorts on the same property, but the folks at the other resorts can't come to the Grand. Sounds dickish, but its nice to not deal with the riff raff (families with screaming kids).

We booked straight through the hotel. They will suggest that you upgrade to a nicer room. Decline that. When you get there, they will ask you again, decline it again, and then they will give it to you for free anyway.

Great place. Safe. Clean.
Grand Palladium has that as well, they call it the Royal. Better food, alcohol, butler, and nicer rooms.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Grand Palladium has that as well, they call it the Royal. Better food, alcohol, butler, and nicer rooms.

We just went to a brand new resort in Rivera maya “unico 20* 87*” and the whole resort is like this.... 4 restaurants, like 7 bars, Butler that brings you room service 24/7, turndown service while at dinner, they will draw a bath for you in the outside jacuzzi every room has on the balcony..... it’s pure heaven.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
I did once, NYE 2007, Cancun. It was meh, three restaurants, italian, American and Mexican cuisine.
I went with a girl I was dating since July 2007....broke up with her when the plane landed back in Chicago...... Met my wife March 2008..
Ah, memories

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info