TV Agents of Shield

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
EP2 filled in a few blanks. Ghost Rider is very interesting indeed, but I dont know much about Robbie Reyes VS Johnny Blaze. Did some digging and officially he isnt an "official" rider, but has a lot of qualities. Which is weird because it seemed he did
the penance stare at the ghost and it evaporated.
They nailed the car though. Robbie Reyes GR drives a 69 Challanger in the comics.

Im sure it will get better. Im digging this season so far.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Agents of Shield has been cranking the last couple episodes. Wasn't sure if I'd like the massive changes but they are working out. Ghost Rider is a surprisingly good addition to the series. Ada is also an interesting twist. I fear for her safety in a world of humans.

Great car chase this week. I clapped at one of the turns. Nice driving by whoever was in the car. He took the turn perfectly rather than overdoing it like most hollywood chases.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Dunno if anyone still watches this but Season 6 wont premiere until Summer 2019.

Still watching it. But I have to admit the most recent seasons haven't been as good. The cast is still good, but the material they are working with just isn't as good.

Seasons 1 and 2 are still my favorites.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info