Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Anyone watch last night?

Yep. Without ruining some mistakes are going to be made me thinks.

I didn't expect them to off Rosalind. It was one of the more promising character driven relationships and I wish they had stretched it out longer. I enjoyed the by play between Coulson and Rosalind as they tried to on-up each other. The Lash arc was good, and the resolution episodes for Lash were awesome, but since they wrapped it up, it was really Rosalind and Coulson that were entertaining me this season. Daisy's inhumans team started it off, but we saw nothing really of it. I hope they have some good plans to keep the rest of the season building.

Overall, this season has been much weaker than Season 2. There are very few likable characters.

Turtle

Addict
Mar 21, 2011
The sad part is viewing has been dropping, so you know how they'll treat it if it drops much further.

S1 EP1 had 12 million views
Season 1 seemed to average almost 6M.
Season 2 dropped from that to about 4-5M
Season 3 has been solid 3M.

:( does not bode well.
How does Netflix, hulu and other things count into this? Not everyone watches it live. I haven't watch a TV show "live" other the morning news and sports in almost 5+ years.

All my AOS is off torrent, so I know I don't help the cause.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
How does Netflix, hulu and other things count into this? Not everyone watches it live. I haven't watch a TV show "live" other the morning news and sports in almost 5+ years.

All my AOS is off torrent, so I know I don't help the cause.

Not sure if they are counting streaming views in those counts.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Yay!

Sad that it starts off with the death of the new inhuman 3 months from now. Considering she refused to join up yet, I am wondering whats going to happen that causes her to join and get stranded in orbit. Also, how the heck does a quinjet get into orbit, considering they haven't shown that ability yet.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Marvel realized DC Comics is taking over the TV market and wants to get its own shows out. Agreed, this one may be weak. AOS, itself, doesn't do well in ratings.

DC shows are garbage compared to Marvel shows. At least IMO. DC cannot touch the Netflix Marvel series, and I cannot get into Arrow, Flash, or Slowfightergirl.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Gotta say the season premier was disappointing. They changed so many things with the show that most of the episode was nothing but explanation and set up.

Only good part was the appearance of
Ghost Rider.
That character could be interesting if he makes more than a token appearance. Bad ass
flaming, blown muscle car
, for sure.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info