May 24, 2007
Need the technical specs.

soon_honey_beer_bottle.jpg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
People on Facebook are saying it's fake lol

It is odd that it isn't a high def video. Not the music you would typically hear on Ford's videos either.

I think the specs are already out. Besides what the Performance Pack 2 consists of. Big things like the 10 speed auto, Mag ride, and direct injection (already confirmed in the F150) I don't think you will see much else.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
You need tech specs to have an opinion on the aesthetic updates?
It is odd that it isn't a high def video. Not the music you would typically hear on Ford's videos either.

I think the specs are already out. Besides what the Performance Pack 2 consists of. Big things like the 10 speed auto, Mag ride, and direct injection (already confirmed in the F150) I don't think you will see much else.

Does seem like a horrible vid, but I'm pretty positive this is the real deal.

The new 5.0 will be direct and port injected and will get the new 10spd. Also will have dual mode exhaust and the mag ride you mentioned. Power numbers yet to be released...

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
Wow looks ugly. I'll wait to see it in person in another color than drunks-piss yellow.

I like the 11-12 better than the 13-14 also. But I think it was a change out of necessity. The 11-12 front hoods were bubbling underneath from being the front edge so they made the non metallic bumper the leading edge in the 13-14

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
You need tech specs to have an opinion on the aesthetic updates?

Does seem like a horrible vid, but I'm pretty positive this is the real deal.

The new 5.0 will be direct and port injected and will get the new 10spd. Also will have dual mode exhaust and the mag ride you mentioned. Power numbers yet to be released...

Now I do. The design is nice and has a subtle change. But now I want MOAR. I want to know if it has more power, or that 10 speed auto and whatnot. Dont forget Im actually in the market for a car. If this turns out to be better than the camaro and challenger, I want it. It would likely mean more waiting though.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Wow looks ugly. I'll wait to see it in person in another color than drunks-piss yellow.

I like the 11-12 better than the 13-14 also. But I think it was a change out of necessity. The 11-12 front hoods were bubbling underneath from being the front edge so they made the non metallic bumper the leading edge in the 13-14

I wish I never sold my 11. One of my favorite style mustangs ever.

I feel the same way. :hs:

11-12 with the Saleen S281 grill was the best style. But I may be biased.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
+1 on '11-'12 looks being better than '13-'14, excepting taillights.

This '18 looks weird. Looks like a bunch of changes just for the sake of making changes. The '15-'17 seem to flow better but I'll wait to reserve judgment until I see an '18 in person.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info