Zl1 Camaro runs 9.5's....

tinosc281

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2005
people loose interest in cars due too the fact that they modify their only daily driven car.and when they start having issues with the car they complain non stop.leave the daily driver alone.they are reliable in stock form and with warranty.buy an older car and make it fast.a lot more enjoyable race car that way.if it breaks down you just wrench at it for pleasure and you don't have to worry about it.people need to understand these new cars have smart engineers working on them to make them fast and reliable.that's the reason they don't push them to the max limit.aftermarket tuners will but it comes at the cost of loosing an engine and transmission.all the high tech electronics these days ,engines and transmissions are way to expensive to mess with.go back to basics and you will enjoy racing a lot more ,just not in your daily driver.

2QuikTA

Addict
May 30, 2011
I think it's all about coming to terms with things. Will my H/C/I fourth gen be the fastest anymore? No. Will it still be faster than 90% of cars? Sure. And I'm ok with that.

Maybe it also helps that none of my friends are into cars. Nobody to push me or really compete against.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info