you think your having a bad day...

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
That sucks man. I would demand good money for your car as enthusiasts take care of the cars better than the average driver. Im sure the car was nice. I would stay away from a flood car though. Did you notice the puddle getting bigger? Why didnt you move it to higher ground? Or did you just wake up today and find your car like that?

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
i would buy it back. it can be brought back with some elbow grease. you can have a lexus race car and a new lexus DD.

Yeah, the interior carpet (at the least) is going to be shot. The electrical system shouldn't be too bad if you haven't tried to start it in the water, and assuming all the connections aren't frayed or open to the elements.

I concur with gutting it and stripping her out for track duty.

man what a terrible weekend ever... no electricity.. no hot showers for 3 days.. and of course what seems like a totaled car. thats what the insurance adjuster hinted towards. good thing i have alot of receipts. within the past year. i cant find the other ones :( . well i decided that im gonna go to a different route. im looking towards the ls400 maybe towards the vip styling. the electrical is jacked.. the motor is is not turning over. i cant even get into my trunk my key doesnt work. i guess it was time to look towards new goals. something more comfortable.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info